29th September 2011, 05:23 AM
NUBOIHI

What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?

i am a mba student with human resource as my specialization course from punjab technical university(distance education)..what kind of job can i apply to earn atleast Rs 15000 a month.i was working in bpo for 4 months..but with no experience letter?and also can you tell me the qualification for sbi clerk and how many percentage do i need to get to apply for the job?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  3. What kind of government jobs are there after completing MBA HR?
  4. Which kind of jobs can I choose after completing MBA Finance?
  5. What kind of Jobs that a candidate from MBA in HR and Marketing apply for?
  6. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  7. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?
  8. What kind of jobs can I get related to my degree after completing B.E, MBA
  9. What kind of government jobs one can look for after MBA in Human resource? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for the government jobs in HR? I have completed MBA in HR and have experience in HR roles? How to apply for government jobs?
  11. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  12. In which fields I can apply for Jobs after completion of MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Tech in IT?
  13. What kind of jobs in can get in West Bengal after MBA Tourism under private sector?
  14. What kind of jobs are available in ITC Limited for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for MBA Finance students
  16. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of MBA in Films?
  17. What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?
  18. What kind of government jobs are available for a student who have completed B.A? What is the procedure to apply for a job?
29th September 2011, 08:02 PM
vinodiims

Default Re: What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?

You can apply for the post of Adminstrative, HR executive in any company even you can apply for PSU Company also, as you have written that you are working in BPO so i suggest continue there and also look for internal posting in HR.
29th September 2011, 09:02 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want to do job in MBA field then you have to apply for the job whenever advertisement will come for recruitment in a company. every company recruit MBA personal through advertisement. you have to follow company website as well as various job portal. then you will get the advertisement. according to the advertisement apply for the job and you will be called for interview and technical test(if any).

as you don't have any experience so you have to apply for the post which are for MBA fresher. also check that the job for MBA in HR. there are so many post always so you can apply for multiple job at a time.

for SBI clerk graduation is required. generally the minimum marks requirement is 60% in graduation as well as in other board examination. i think after MBA you should go for MBA job not just for SBI clerk. try hard and make prepare for HR post surely you will get good job in a good company with good salary.

best of luck.
29th September 2011, 09:45 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?

hi friend
if you want to do job in MBA field then you have to apply for the job whenever advertisement will come for recruitment in a company. every company recruit MBA personal through advertisement. you have to follow company website as well as various job portal. then you will get the advertisement. according to the advertisement apply for the job and you will be called for interview and technical test(if any).

as you don't have any experience so you have to apply for the post which are for MBA fresher. also check that the job for MBA in HR. there are so many post always so you can apply for multiple job at a time.

for SBI clerk graduation is required. generally the minimum marks requirement is 60% in graduation as well as in other board examination. i think after MBA you should go for MBA job not just for SBI clerk. try hard and make prepare for HR post surely you will get good job in a good company with good salary.

best of luck.
29th September 2011, 11:12 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by NUBOIHI View Post
i am a mba student with human resource as my specialization course from punjab technical university(distance education)..what kind of job can i apply to earn atleast Rs 15000 a month.i was working in bpo for 4 months..but with no experience letter?and also can you tell me the qualification for sbi clerk and how many percentage do i need to get to apply for the job?
dear friend,

See there are so many jobs which matches your carrier. Here I have mentioned gradually the jobs you can get like :

1. As an Training & Placement Cell Officer in any college which is under a
good university.

2. You can also get the the assistant administrator post of some small but
good companies.

Besides this, you want to know about the percentage of marks for SBI clear jobs and I have mentioned this :

Eligibility Criteria for SBI :

• Candidate must be citizen of India.
• Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 %
aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
• Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
• Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30
years of age.

You can also visit the following site :

http://www.sbi.co.in

all the best.
30th September 2011, 11:41 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, after doing MBA with HR, jobs opportunity will be very good.

in every company HR is essentially required.

so you can apply in almost every company.

some of good companies are

>>reliance.

>>Emami.

>>Hindustan liver.

>>tata.

>>jindal.

>>IBM.

>>WIPRO.

>>INFOSYS.

>>CTS.

>>L&T.

>>suzuki motors.

>>Toyta.

etc.

All the best...........
30th September 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam, am manoranjitham i wants to study mba in government college. what is the minimum cut-off for this?
26th October 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com grads and i just finish my exam in MBA(HR) from Punjab Technical University-distance mode..I am a fresher and i am planning to work in human resource outsourcing company Allegies Services in bangalore. am i making a right decision ?i am confused wheter i should go for it or find a job in consultancy services...what is the career opportunity in this field? what is the average package for a fersher in this field?
8th November 2011, 12:23 AM
rudramishra

If you want to do job in MBA field then you have to apply for the job whenever advertisement will come for recruitment in a company. every company recruit MBA personal through advertisement. you have to follow company website as well as various job portal. then you will get the advertisement. according to the advertisement apply for the job and you will be called for interview and technical test
11th November 2011, 03:26 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What kind of Jobs I can apply having completed MBA with HR?

Hi.

Let me tell you a few facts about the Distance Learning.
Distance Learning courses are completely rejected by a few MNC's. But most others consider it, provided you gain experience from some small company but not BPO.

BPO would not provide you any growth and development. So first of all you have to get rid if the BPO job.

Next, you can apply in any small company in order to gain experience for a year or two so that you can get some better job in any big MNC.

You have to show your talents, skills that make you different from other candidates, and the positives in you to get a job in the corporate.
Remember the competition is very high, so you have to prepare yourself accordingly if you want a good life for yourself.

You can easily get jobs of managers, senior managers, HR's, Finance managers, Relation managers in any big MNC like Ranbaxy, Wipro, Infosys, Airtel, Pfizer India Limited, Himalaya, Axis Bank.. etc

So All the best.

Regards
RJ
15th December 2011, 08:43 PM
tuntunia

If you want to do job in MBA field then you have to apply for the job whenever advertisement will come for recruitment in a company. every company recruit MBA personal through advertisement. you have to follow company website as well as various job portal. then you will get the advertisement. according to the advertisement apply for the job and you will be called for interview and technical test.
8th February 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

hi sir am madhu in 2012 passedout..i completed mba with hr & marketing specilization ...present am working .it is b2b company...actually what is the degignation here and how it is used to my hr carrier i dont..know .pls help me...because in b2b business all work is regarding sending mail and communicating transpoters are major roles...and am doing the register maintaince and salary calucating ....it is useful to my hr future..how & wat degignation put at my experience..pls help me....it is small company so their is no degignation every one...so pls tell me..this roles are suitable which hr jone....
29th December 2013, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

now am studying b.sc computers in any university after completion of b.sc computers join to M.B.A (HR) .it is useful or not
1st January 2014, 11:31 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As you are doing with MBA in HR, you will get job opportunities in HR department of various companies.

The various functions that will be performed by Human Resource Department employees are
Recruitment
Training
Development
Performance appraisal
Resolution of Greviances

So, you should be strong enough in the below mentioned skills to perform well in HR job and to get good salaries
-Soft skills
-Communication skills
-managing skills
-logical thinking
-ability to work as team
-leadership skills
-ability to frame strategies
-better planning
-better organizing skills etc.

Even the payroll activities in the organization will also be performed by Human Resource Department employees.

Initially it will be a bit difficult thing to get job opportunities in MNCs.

So, generally HR people will start their career with consultancies and then after gaining hands on experience they will move to MNCs.

Try to upload your resume in various job portals and update the same regularly so that you will be informed regarding the job opportunities.

Try to know the selection procedure in those companies and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
28th April 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam i m retired from the army last year and my qualification is BA, MA(english), MBA(HR) so i want to know what kind of job opportunity for me in civil service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?