29th September 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?

i have completed diploma in civil engineering.Even i complete BCA (Bachelor in computer applications) now i am interested to do the BE IN Civil engineering from recognised university.So please guide accordingly.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?
  2. Colleges offering Part time degree or distance education in Civil Engineering?
  3. List of best institutes offering B.E Civil(Part Time)? What is the selection criteria?
  4. List of Colleges offering Part Time Civil Engineering course in Gujarat?
  5. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Civil Engineering preferably in Maharashtra?
  8. How to do part time engineering course after completing MBA degree?
  9. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
  10. List of the best universities offering Civil Engineering part time which are recognized by Anna University?
  11. Is there any university in UAE offering a part time course to upgrade the to Bachelor in Civil Engineering after Diploma Civil?
  12. Any university providing part time course for degree in Civil Engineering in UAE?
  13. List of colleges in Madhya Pradesh Gwalior for part time Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to do masters in Civil Engineering part time? List of colleges/universities offering such course?
  15. List of colleges offering part time degree course in Surat and Baroda region?
  16. List of Part time Civil Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  18. Universities in Delhi for part time Diploma in Civil engineering? Information about DTU and IP universities?

29th October 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?

what is minimum qualification

31st October 2011, 07:40 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering?

Dear sir,Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu is home to some of India’s best Technical institutes. The city has a glorious history relating to engineering education. The first engineering institution to come into being in the country was the Survey School established in 1794 at Madras by the East India Company.

Today, Chennai has established many engineering institutions in the city limit. The best institutes being the Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-M), Anna University and few others. Anna University has been established by bringing together and integrating College of Engineering, Guindy (CEG), Madras Institute of Technology, Chrompet (MIT), three Technological Departments of the University of Madras, Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) and School of Architecture and Planning. The varsity has become one of the best technological universities in the world.

Here, we have compiled a comprehensive list of engineering colleges in Chennai. The list has institute details, courses offered and number of seats available with each particular institute.

Asan Memorial College of Engineering & Techology, Asan nagar, 9th K.M. Chengalpattu - Mahabalipuram High Way, Thandarai-Keerapakkam, Chengalpattu - 603 105, Kanchipuram Dist, Tamil Nadu state, India
Phone: 044-27447283, 044-27449106.
TeleFax: 044-27448016
E-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Courses: B.E. - Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering(Seats:90), Electronics & Communication Engineering(Seats:90), Electrical & Electronics Engineering(Seats:60), Mechanical Engineering Engineering(Seats:30)
OK,

14th November 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

List of College having part time diploma courses

21st November 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

diploma corsponding civil

13th December 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

am completeing my education in diploma in mechanical engineering form autonomus college , i want to complete my degree in mechnical in parttime but which are college sutiable for me.plz suggest any recognized university for that.

5th January 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering B.Arch in architect through Distance Education/Correspondence

24th April 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

which collage of part time b.e civil engineering in gujrat

13th June 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

please details of B.E.CIVIL DEGREE CORRESPONDANCE COURSE.

Regards,

NITESH LAXMAN NAGARKAR

14th June 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I am completeing my education in diploma in Electrical l engineering form MSBTE , i want to complete my degree in Electrical in parttime but which are college sutiable for me.plz suggest any recognized university for that.

14th June 2012, 09:09 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Part time Civil Engineering colleges:

Faculty of Engineering and Technology

Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering

School of Aeronautics, New Delhi

Bharathi Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel college of Communication and Management

Pusa Polytechnic

Centre for the Study of Comparative Religions and Civilization , Jamia Millia University

Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute

Shri Ram college of commerce

University school of Engineering and Technology

all the best.

25th June 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any college for part time degree in mechanical engg in mumbai?

29th June 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

please list of colleges offering part time M.E. civil course in coimbatore and tirupur

5th July 2012, 09:42 AM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Part time Civil Engineering Colleges:

School of Aeronautics,New Delhi

Pusa Polytechnic

Bharathi Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Communication and management

Shri Ram College of Commerce

University School of Engineering and Technology

Centre for the Study of Comparative Religions and Civilization,Jamia Millia University

24th October 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed diploma in civil engineering. now i am interested to do the BE/B.Tech IN Civil engineering from recognised university in tamilnadu.So please guide me

18th November 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I am diplamo civil engg holder,i will join b.tech civil in part time study,my home town is tiruvallur,which college suitable itself

19th November 2012, 05:42 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering============

1.pusa polytechnic
2.shri ram college of commerce
3.indian institute of aircraft engineering
4.university school of engineering & technology
5.schools of aeronautics(new delhi)
6.faculty of engineering & technology
7.algappa college of technology
8.university of madras
9.indian institute of technology
10.anna university
11.guru tegh bahadur polytechnic institute

all the best**************

best of luck_____________________

30th November 2012, 09:42 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed diploma in civil engineering.Even i complete BCA (Bachelor in computer applications) now i am interested to do the BE IN Civil engineering from recognised university.So please guide accordingly.

list of top Part time Civil Engineering Colleges

College of Communication and management

Centre for the Study of Comparative Religions and Civilization,Jamia Millia University

19th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a Batchelor of Mathematics batchelor degree holder. I want to do BE degree in Civil Engineering through part time. Give me the colleges in Tamil Nadu.

20th May 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Computer
Engineering?

26th May 2013, 07:21 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of best Colleges offering part time degree in Civil Engineering are:-

Bharathi Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Communication and management

School of Aeronautics,New Delhi

Pusa Polytechnic

All the best..........

1st March 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i want part time BE civil courses from mumbai please lat me know the relevent institute E-mail id - [email protected]

20th June 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in electrical engineering. I want to do part time degree in electrical. Can you please send me the list of part time colleges in electrical engineering in mumbai.

16th May 2015, 01:00 AM
MASTER RAVI

List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering

1.Bharathi Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Communication and management
2.Shri Ram College of Commerce
3.Faculty of Engineering and Technology
4.University School of Engineering and Technology
5.Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
6.Centre for the Study of Comparative Religions and Civilization,Jamia Millia University

27th June 2015, 03:33 PM
rajibkumars

List of colleges/universities offering part time degree college in Civil Engineering
-----------------------------------------------------------

(1)Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
(2)University School of Engineering and Technology
(3)indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering
(4)Pusa Polytechnic
(5)Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute
(6)University School of Engineering and Technology
(7)anna university
(8)School of Aeronautics,New Delhi
(9)Faculty of Engineering and Technology
(10)School of Aeronautics,New Delhi
(11)algappa college of technology
(12)University School of Engineering and Technology
(13)Bharathi Vidya Bhavan's Sardar Patel College of Communication and managemen
(14)Shri Ram College of Commerce

21st December 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time electronics degree engineering from k.j.somiya .vidyavihar.how much fees for it. What is admission process for that. Is there any entrance exam need to crack.

5th May 2018, 09:25 PM
vinayaktirupati

-----------------------------------------------

1/University School of Engineering and Technology
1/algappa college of technology
3/College of Communication and management
4/indian institute of technology
5/Faculty of Engineering and Technology
6/Asan Memorial College of Engineering & Techology
7/Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute
8/Pusa Polytechnic
9/School of Aeronautics, New Delhi
10/Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?