30th September 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?

im presently in 11th std in commerce stream.i wish to study in USA after complting my 12th boards.what are the courses i can go for my undergraduate studies and what is the complete procedure for getting admission in any reputed university?please also enlist the scholarship programmes offered by those universities.i can be directly contacted at [email protected]

7th March 2012, 03:09 PM
kaveribiswas

Default Re: How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?

For persuing further studies in USA you have to take some tests like TOEFL for english language and SAT-I and SAT-II for varous subjects after that you can apply to US universities and about scholarship you can get to know from the university only.

Good Luck..............
7th March 2012, 03:10 PM
kaveribiswas

Default Re: How can I join undergraduate program in USA after completing 12th boards in India?

For persuing further studies in USA you have to take some tests like TOEFL for english language and SAT-I and SAT-II for varous subjects after that you can apply to US universities and about scholarship you can get to know from the university only.

Good Luck..............
19th July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Hellow,
Iam a Tanzanian by citizenship, i want to know how will i get sponsorship to study in USA. I took history,geography and english language. please
inform me through my email- [email protected].

THANKS.
10th July 2013, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

my student wishes to go to america to study further on the basis of 12th science... please inform me how she can get the scholarship and to do the course out of India?
10th July 2013, 05:38 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,
You can do graduation in UAS after 12th standard by applying following exam;-

>> SAT

>>TOEFL

SAT (Scholastic Aptitude test)

The SAT Reasoning Test (formerly Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test) is a standardized test for college admissions in the United States

TOEFL exam stands for test of English foreign Language to test your English Knowledge.

TOFEL (Test of English as a foreign language)

The Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL evaluates the ability of an individual to use and understand English in an academic setting.

All the best.........
10th July 2013, 08:10 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im presently in 11th std in commerce stream.i wish to study in USA after complting my 12th boards.what are the courses i can go for my undergraduate studies and what is the complete procedure for getting admission in any reputed university?please also enlist the scholarship programmes offered by those universities.i can be directly contacted at [email protected]
You have to write GRE TOEFL SAT exam inorder to do undergraduate of postgraduate programs in us or in other foriegn contries

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?