30th September 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board

hi my name is ashish surane.i studying in 12th std through maharashtra state board.i score less marks in 10th std{48%}.and i want to score atleast 60% in 12th board exam.i need some tips............please

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  2. Is it advisable to move from CBSE board to state board after 8th standard? -- [New]
  3. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  4. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Can I give Re exam through chattisgarh board after appearing for Maharashtra state board for standard 12th science
  7. Is it true that CBSE board is more tougher than state board? Which board I should join to score good marks?
  8. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  9. Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  11. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  12. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  13. ISC or Maharashtra State Board, which is easier to score marks in Higher Secondary?
  14. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  15. Is it good to change board from CBSE to Kerala state while studying in 7th standard?
  16. Which board is best to choose - Maharashtra State Board or ICSE?
  17. Which are the best career in Biology? I have passed 12th standard with 63% marks from Maharashtra board
  18. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
18th February 2012, 09:37 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Default Re: How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board

Dear friend,
The following are some tips for you which will be beneficial for you-
>> More important than the number of hours you put in studying a subject is understanding the concept; it is very important to understand the topic and not just mug it.
>> Do not compromise on diet and rest. It is very important to have proper food and sleep before and during the examinations.
>> Do not get stressed out because of examinations. With stress, there are chances you might forget whatever you have studied.
>> I personally do not believe in taking breaks, because once you take a break it is hard to concentrate again on studies.
>> Though examinations are an integral part of our life, it is not the end of the world.Do not let exam pressure get to you, just concentrate on studying.
Take a break every two hours, return to books refreshed.
I hope these will help you.
Best of luck for a good result.
17th April 2012, 12:10 AM
nirumourya

Default Re: How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board

Hello friend,
As you know that the maharastra board has also prescribed its own book for 12th standard from last two year.Most of the question have came from these books.So i will suggest you to go through these book very well.No other books are requird it will only increse tension.
good luck..
17th April 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir,im 12th science student from maharashtra board...n im nt able to focus on my studies , can remember anything after studing hard so please help me n give some tricks from studying smart not hard..thank you
8th May 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of class 12, of west Bengal state board, how to score good marks in PCM?
16th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 std goa board. I want some tip how to study?
12th June 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How much time give to study in 12th sci?
16th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what material should i use to study the subjects??
7th July 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of class 12th science..i want to score above 80% in board exams..please can you guide me...and also i am not able to concentrate on studies..
22nd July 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m an commerce student i get distracted from studies please help me
23rd July 2012, 10:28 PM
samatha89
Member+

>> More important than the number of hours you put in studying a subject is understanding the concept; it is very important to understand the topic and not just mug it.
>> Do not compromise on diet and rest. It is very important to have proper food and sleep before and during the examinations.
>> Do not get stressed out because of examinations. With stress, there are chances you might forget whatever you have studied.
>> I personally do not believe in taking breaks, because once you take a break it is hard to concentrate again on studies.
>> Though examinations are an integral part of our life, it is not the end of the world.Do not let exam pressure get to you, just concentrate on studying.
Best of luck for a good result.
9th September 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i am student of 12 commerce i want my best performance....can u plzz suggest me....
i took hard maths
23rd September 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

hai. i want to get above 90%marks in 12th std board exam.how to work hard for my best result
14th October 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i am a studnt of class 12 science.. most of my time gets waisted in d tutions.. and i have least time to rest.. i used to be so tierd that i cant focus on my studies. and at last i end up sleeping... what should i do to reduce my stress and centrate in studies????????????
2nd November 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi i'm in 12th science.
I can't on my studies?
When i start for studing, then i feel intersting.
But after few minutes i'll become bore,
what to do?
2nd November 2012, 11:28 AM
NIREEKSHANA BABU
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to score good marks in board exam? I am studying in 12th standard in Maharashtra State board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi my name is ashish surane.i studying in 12th std through maharashtra state board.i score less marks in 10th std{48%}.and i want to score atleast 60% in 12th board exam.i need some tips............please

best of luck for you scoring good marks
29th January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, are 12 standard board exams more important or will contribute a large percentage as compared to neet?
16th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

sir how to more than 90% of marks in 12th board exam cbse?
4th April 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I get atleast 90% in hsc in ssc I got 75%
29th October 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How can i get 95%above in hsc ,i m a student of Maharashtra bord ,
Now i m in fyjc n i m a pcmb student,
My most of the time is get wested in tussions , n i didn't get time for
Study , how should i manage time n studies?? Plz help me
22nd December 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i found chemistry hard. specially chemical reactions how to remember them
12th February 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend im studing 12th board in chennai I can't able to consentreat maths its so diffcult for me. How to consentreat in maths .give sum tips.? For me pls..........
11th May 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i am finding physics hard of 12th standard of maharashtra board how to score 100% marks in it
27th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that for 12th exam we have to study only 12 standard books or both 11 and 12th books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?