30th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ICWAI Intermediate?

I am a graduate in commece , i want to join in icwai intermediate and i would like to take up oral coaching at hyderabad/secunderabad ,please send me the details of the course along with the contact address of hyderabad/secunderabad centre along with the contact phone number thank you srinivas from secunderabad

30th April 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join ICWAI Intermediate?

where is the location of icwai institute in kolkata?
1st May 2012, 05:45 PM
uday.krk

For pursuing this program a student must have completed 17 years of ages and must have passed the senior secondary examination (10+2) of any board recognized by the Central or State government.

specializations in these field are Statistics, Tax laws and Tax planning , Auditing, Cost and management accountancy..

ICWA – ICWA candidates are in huge demand in private companies, pharmaceutical, banking sector, finance sector, government sector, and education as well as in public utility sector. The initial salary in this field will start from Rs.25,000 to Rs.30,000 per month.

all the best
14th May 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA . Am i eligible to join icwai inermediate directly?
Nandan
19th December 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

On 1995 , I have completed the couse of ICWAI (Inter). Now I am planning to continue. Is it possible?
22nd March 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed gradutaion in commerce decipline. I want tojoin intermediate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?