1st October 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation

I have done B.tech in E.C.E and have scored 60% but till now unable to get a job. do what should I do to get in banking sector. which paper are there to get in that sector, I can't do mba know because my financial status is not good. plz help me by giving details of the regarding paper to get a job?

3rd March 2012, 07:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation

In order to secure a job in the banking sector, you should attend the bank recruitment examination. The written exam will mainly cover subject areas such as Arithmetic ability, Logical reasoning, General awareness, Language and comprehension etc. You should make a clear cut plan for bank exam preparation. You can join some good coaching institutes which will provide specialized training for attending bank exams. You should also refer previous year question paper and also standard text books for practice. Time Management is the key to success in these examinations and you should try to improve on that.
8th February 2014, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare to get a job in banking sector? I am an ECE graduate with 60% marks in grduation

i am passed in 2 and i am studing BBA other attional course what should i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?