1st October 2011, 02:25 AM
sumit kumar purnia

Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?

i am an ece student and i will complete my be degree in june .i want a good job in government sector.my aggregate till 6 sem in be is 67.will i be able to get job in govt sector or not.i will appear for gate in feb i want the job just after my completion of be degree as i dont want further study after that.so please suggest me soon so that i will be able to plan from now.will there be any exam if so please send me the syllabus.i want a min of 20,000per month.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  2. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  3. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion?
  4. What are the job opportunities after completing B>Tech with CSE?
  5. What kind of government jobs I can get after completing B.Tech with 70% marks and without any backlog?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi? -- [New]
  7. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  8. Am I eligible for Government lecturer jobs after completion of Ph.D in Microbiology?
  9. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  10. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  11. Which is the best field after passing 12th in commerce subject
  12. What are the various job options available in government sector after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Am I eligible for Government Jobs and further studies after completion of CSE from Singhania University?
  16. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
27th February 2012, 04:39 PM
chandler8161

Default Re: Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?

After completion B.Tech degree there are various ways to get into. Jobs in Government sectors can be grabbed by clearing exams such as
UPSC
TNPSC
Indian Civil Services exams
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
NET exam lecturership
Bank Exams

You've not mentioned anything about your specialization. If you want to get into your core company government jobs You may need to join as JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) programs. Apart from this criteria you can join the MNC's and software companies as their doors are wide opened for freshers.

You may need to have an additional certificate in any one of the computer languages or ain software testing if you wish to join the software companies.
26th December 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?

What should be the age for getting government job in IT student & Which kinds of Jobs are available in Government Sector?
30th September 2013, 11:23 PM
R.S.Parmar

dear friend.......

After completion B.Tech degree there are various ways to get into. Jobs in Government sectors can be grabbed by clearing exams such as
UPSC
TNPSC
Indian Civil Services exams
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
NET exam lecturership
Bank Exams

You've not mentioned anything about your specialization. If you want to get into your core company government jobs You may need to join as JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) programs. Apart from this criteria you can join the MNC's and software companies as their doors are wide opened for freshers.

You may need to have an additional certificate in any one of the computer languages or ain software testing if you wish to join the software companies.

best of luck.......
thank you.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?