1st October 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Last years question papers of PSU exam in HR management trainee? What is the syllabus for the same?

plz give me last year paper of psu exam in hr management trainee and the syllabus also .

psu exam like bhel ,sail ,gail and other also plz provide me.

i am waiting for ur response .

10th February 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last years question papers of PSU exam in HR management trainee? What is the syllabus for the same?

sir
i am an mba hr student.and want my career in PSU sector.can u let me know the proper study material for the exam.please guide me for the proper preparation for the 2012 exam.i can not afford coaching or institute for the prep.so please.........less time more to achieve.
1st November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last years question papers of PSU exam in HR management trainee? What is the syllabus for the same?

could u pls give me last years paper of HAL exam in hr management trainee and the syllabus? exam s on 20th. pls hlp me
12th March 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me moil ltd previous question paper pattern (hr)
6th April 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me Last year papers of hr management trainee.

Thank you.
Sweta JAISWAL.
[email protected]
5th February 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Pleas provide previous year papers of Hr management trainee for PSU examz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?