1st October 2011, 10:15 AM
susanta861

Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?

which psu companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch and why shoud we join in that companies in place of any other it companies, what's the difference between psu companies and other private companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  2. What to do to get a core job in electronics/semiconductor companies? Should I drop and prepare for PSU or join TCS?
  3. Exam date of PSU entrance exam?
  4. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  5. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  7. Tips to get good marks in ETC engineering?
  8. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  9. What is the qualification required to join ISRO after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  11. Syllabus of Graduate examination conducted by PSUs for ECE branch?
  12. Which are the PSU companies where I can get if I am form EC branch?
  13. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  14. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics branch? Which books should be preferred for PSU exam?
  16. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  17. List of the PSU companies for computer science branch? Does Software company come under PSU?
  18. What is PSU exam? Can Electronics branch student apply for it?
12th July 2012, 05:54 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?

There are many core companies are available :
BSNL
ISRO
RELIANCE
TATA INDICOM
Bharat airtel
Reliance Infrastructure
Tata consultancy services
Tata motors
Reliance Industries
You can also apply for all the bank like
State bank of India
andhra bank
Central bank of India
Punjab national bank
Canara bank etc.
TCS is the top 1 companies in this year if you get job in this you are very lucky . and they will give more than RS.25,000PM for freshers.
If you get job in this company don't change. You can also apply for any IT companies like
IBM
INFOSYS
HCL
WIPRO
ACCENTURE
CISCO
GOOGLE
All these are the top companies you can also apply for these companies if you have experience certificate then you will get more than RS. 40,000Pm .
Recently some of the government companies are recruiting the B.tech candidates through GATE score.
Some are
BHEL
BSNK
NTPC etc

Read more: http://jobsrecruitments.com/psus-electronics-communication-engineering-1410.html#ixzz20PGpFWT8
12th July 2012, 05:56 PM
arpitbanaudha

Smile Re: Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?

There are many core companies are available :
BSNL
ISRO
RELIANCE
TATA INDICOM
Bharat airtel
Reliance Infrastructure
Tata consultancy services
Tata motors
Reliance Industries
You can also apply for all the bank like
State bank of India
andhra bank
Central bank of India
Punjab national bank
Canara bank etc.
TCS is the top 1 companies in this year if you get job in this you are very lucky . and they will give more than RS.25,000PM for freshers.
If you get job in this company don't change. You can also apply for any IT companies like
IBM
INFOSYS
HCL
WIPRO
ACCENTURE
CISCO
GOOGLE
All these are the top companies you can also apply for these companies if you have experience certificate then you will get more than RS. 40,000Pm .
Recently some of the government companies are recruiting the B.tech candidates through GATE score.
Some are
BHEL
BSNK
NTPC etc
10th September 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?

which p.s.u companies are recruiting through GATE in ECE branch
29th April 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How can we get to know that particular core company is hiring job opurtunities in electronics sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?