1st October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?

Hello Sir,
I am a Bsc computer science graduate recently passed out with a aggregate of 55 percent in my acadamics. now i am totaly confused as what to do next. should i go for post graduation or start working, but i am not al all good at coding and i dont want to choose a programming line. however i am quite okay with networking, and i have done a additional course in networking from Jekting institute. and i have a much interest in designing and multimedia or animation, i mean something creative kind of line. i have some good knowledge of photoshop n other multimedia softwares.....
Right now i am in total confusion whether what do next in my career regarding should i take a job ?? if yes then what should i prefer and where should i apply?? or should i go ahead with some animation course, will i have a better scope?? or should i continue with my post grad like mba or mcm, that would take a year gap as all d pg courses have alreaady been started????
please help me.... looking forward for your support...

1st October 2011, 06:03 PM
convertor

Default Re: Shall I go for Higher studies or Job Opportunity being a candidate having secured 55% in BCA and not good in Programming?

hello friend,

after completing graduation , you go for higher studies.

your job opportunities are not so good.

higher studies:-

you have lot of PG courses are available for B.SC graduate student.

the courses are:-

1.Master of Business Administration(MBA)

2.Master of Computer Application(MCA)

3.Master of Science(M.SC)

4.Master of Commerce(M.COM)

5.Master of Arts(MA)

6.Charted Accountant(CA)

7.Company Secretary(CS)

choose any one good course and then do that course.

then you have good job opportunities.

prepare well

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?