1st October 2011, 03:30 PM

Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?

sir i am studying final bsc(maths,electronics,computers).sir i want to get a job in air force but i dont know what are the jobs available in air force based on degree.so please tell me what are jobs in airforce and also how to prepare for that exams

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for IT students in Air Force? I am interested to do a job in Air Force
  2. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  3. Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?
  4. How to prepare for Air Force Exam?
  5. Information regarding the Entrance Exams and Job Opportunities for IT Graduates in Air Force?
  6. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  7. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  8. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  9. How to enter in indian air force in technical side? what exams we need to prepare for? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the job opportunities for Diploma in Medical Electronics students?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  12. Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  14. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  15. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  16. What are the job opportunities available in private sector after completing M.Sc Computers?
  17. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  18. Which type of higher education is available after studying BSc computers and electronics?
1st October 2011, 07:43 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?

Hello

You can apply for following entrance exams:

1-CDS
2-UES
CDS which is conducted every year by upsc for entry to airforce,navy and army,details regarding examination will be

released in employment news,or
visit upsc's official website
www.upsc.gov.in

UES : university entry scheme is a scheme for graduates to entry into defense,you have to pass entrance ans ssb

interview and medical test for it.

there are several mode of entries to airforse as well defense like technical entry scheme etc,you can get all the
details from
http://www.indianairforce.nic.in

Good luck
1st October 2011, 09:13 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?

You can join armed forces after graduation.
For that you need to apply for CDS i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , need Girls/Guy with any Degree from recognized university.

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.and for Indian Naval Academy you
need to have a Degree in Engineering.similarly for Air Force Academy you need a Degree of Recognized University
(with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age and must have passed graduation.
Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination to reach the Army HQ/Rtg.

Coming to cutoff marks of CDS as asked by you can be of average of 70% as a safer side.
butt It would be better if the candidates try to score at least 45 % marks in each of the papers and the overall aggregate above 60 % .

As far as Officer’s Training Academy is concerned , marks of Mathematics is not considered while preparing the merit list for the interview, so one again fair chance for the students of humanity and arts back ground.
1st October 2011, 10:32 PM
subham7772

After completing B.sc , You are became a graduate. So, You can apply for the CDS exam.

Your age should be from 19 years to 23 years.

You can apply for the final year also. But You have submit proof of your passing the degree examination.

Cutoff marks of CDS can be of average of 70%.But You should be better if the You try to score at least 45 % marks in each of the papers and the overall aggregate above 60%.
2nd October 2011, 12:01 AM
Aninkanti

There are two better options for you.
You may appear in following entrance exams:

i)CDS

ii)UES

*CDS: is conducted by upsc every year in: Airforce,Navy and Army.

For more information please visit the upsc official website:
www.upsc.gov.in

*UES : Is university entry scheme for graduates in Defense.

Best of luck!
23rd October 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

sir please tel me the sylllabus of cds exam and how to prepare for cds exam and please tel me the preffered books names
24th October 2011, 12:29 AM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir i am studying final bsc(maths,electronics,computers).sir i want to get a job in air force but i dont know what are the jobs available in air force based on degree.so please tell me what are jobs in airforce and also how to prepare for that exams
You can join armed forces after graduation.
For that you need to apply for CDS i.e Combined Defense Service Exam , need Girls/Guy with any Degree from recognized university.

For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.and for Indian Naval Academy you
need to have a Degree in Engineering.similarly for Air Force Academy you need a Degree of Recognized University
(with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.

you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age and must have passed graduation.
Candidates who are studying in the final year Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply but they will be required to submit proof of passing the degree examination to reach the Army HQ/Rtg.

Coming to cutoff marks of CDS as asked by you can be of average of 70% as a safer side.
butt It would be better if the candidates try to score at least 45 % marks in each of the papers and the overall aggregate above 60 % .

As far as Officer’s Training Academy is concerned , marks of Mathematics is not considered while preparing the merit list for the interview, so one again fair chance for the students of humanity and arts back ground.

good luck
24th October 2011, 11:15 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Signup and Upload resume for more job Opportunities ... Indian Air Force | BE/ BTECH Required as SSC Officers | Government Jobs | September 2010 | Last Date: 4 October, ... I will just start my 3rd year and I want to join IAF after completion of my B.Tech. ... Prepare your self for the Entrance Exam Test and SSB Interviews ...
OK,
25th October 2011, 03:49 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

sir i am studying final bsc(maths,electronics,computers).sir i want to get a job in air force but i dont know what are the jobs available in air force.
Thanks,
28th October 2011, 03:06 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
There are two better options for you.
You may appear in following entrance exams:

i)CDS

ii)UES

*CDS: is conducted by upsc every year in: Airforce,Navy and Army.

For more information please visit the upsc official website:
www.upsc.gov.in

*UES : Is university entry scheme for graduates in Defense.

Best of luck!
4th February 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am sumit kumar i m completed my diploma in electronics and communication please tell about private jobs at the email address [email protected]
23rd March 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i joint to indian navy?? I am arts student and i want to join indian army...i am now complete 12th...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?