1st October 2011, 05:10 PM
reeju15931

Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th

sir, i want to appear the cbse board exam of class x but don't want to change the board. can i get admission to any school affiliated to cbse board

Related Questions:
  1. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  2. Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  4. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  6. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  7. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  8. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  9. How can I get admission in cbse school from a local school which is not affiliated?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board?
  11. Admission in another school under CBSE board from a school of the same board
  12. Can I get admission in class 10th under CBSE Board?
  13. If my ward appear in Board Conducted Examination of class 10th CBSE is there is any restriction for their admission in class 11th?
  14. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school? -- [New]
  17. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  18. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
2nd December 2012, 05:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th

Can a nonaffltd school issue t.c. Of 8th pass?
18th January 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th

can my son change school after 9th std?
9th March 2013, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any school affiliated to CBSE board? I want to appear in CBSE board exam of class 10th
1st April 2013, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

29th April 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any school affliated to cbse bord after 1 year gap
29th April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in any school affliated to cbse bord in kerala 2013-2014 After 99 days attendance in 10th std (saudi arabia)2012-2013 ?
27th July 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

sir,
My daughter is studying xth class in cbse school,now my question is
1) whether to appear school based exam or board exam? which is better?
2) As a central Govt employee might frequently be transferred from one state to another , so whether is it possible to put my daughter in any cbse schools in any states?
29th August 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir my daughter has passed ninth class of cbse board but now can she appear for tenth class exams from some other school
16th March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

sir my daughter has passed 8th std of CBSE board.can she got any boarding schools for 9th std admission
17th March 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in class 10 after passing class 9th board exams of cbse 2015
17th July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Without Migration certificate admission is possible For cbse transfer from 9th to 10th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?