1st October 2011, 05:25 PM
V.KIRAN KUMAR

Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

Hello Sir,

I like know about SAP HR training, and fee details and institutions in hyderabad.

V.KIRAN KUMAR

6th December 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

send me test mail on :--> [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.KIRAN KUMAR View Post
Hello Sir,

I like know about SAP HR training, and fee details and institutions in hyderabad.

V.KIRAN KUMAR
8th January 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

hi,

hi, this is santosh and i have completed my B-tech, MBA(HR and MRKTNG) i am interested in SAP-HR course. please let me know the better institute and also the best course for me....looking forward to hear from you
email: [email protected]
mobile: 9533729865
16th February 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am madan kumar.. i am working as lecturer in electronics department.. I have an interest in sap.. please let me know the better institute and also the best course for me
10th November 2012, 03:55 AM
Unregistered

HI ....This is Siddharth Chaitanya ...........i am working as a US IT Recruiter......i done MBA(hr and marketing) and BSC(Computer science)...I want to do SAP HR...Please let me know the better institue andd also the best course for me either .net with share point or "SAP HR"....you can reach me on 8801309675
let me know ASAP
3rd February 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed mba with hr and marketing and having job but need to do sap on hr for batter option,,but need to know aout course fee?
1st April 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I have completed business management and looking for the best institute that provides SAP HR course in Ameerpet, Hyderabad. Please provide the details regarding fee, and institute details..

U can contact me on 91 9966667748 and [email protected]
21st April 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

HI sir i have completed my BCA in 2006.now i want to do SAP HR and what is the fee structure and what is the time duration for it.and which is insitute is best in hyderabad n SAP certified.wat will be the package after doing this course, I dont have any experienece ,please tell me the insitute name which give placement also. URGET REPLY NEEDED mobile number is 9347475944.
5th October 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir I have completed my MBA(HR) from Sikkim Manipal University in 2012.I dnt have work experience in hr field.Now I want to SAP HR.So plz let me know about the training institutes in hydrabad with duration of course and fee structure.Plz reply me immediately,my email id is [email protected]
22nd October 2013, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,I like know about SAP HR training, and fee details and institutions in hyderabad.

9700235444 (mohammed javeed)
24th October 2013, 06:41 PM
Hima bindhu K

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.KIRAN KUMAR View Post
Hello Sir,

V.KIRAN KUMAR
Hello Kiran,
The SAP - HR course duration will be 50 - 60days and fee starts from 15K. You can contact @ 040-66366886 for information regarding SAP training.
24th October 2013, 06:47 PM
Hima bindhu K

Post Re: Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,I like know about SAP HR training, and fee details and institutions in hyderabad.

9700235444 (mohammed javeed)
Hi Mohammed,
The SAP - HR course duration is 50 - 60 hrs. and fee starts from 15K. You can contact @ 040-66366886 for information regarding SAP training.
5th February 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii sir my name is srinivas i m completed b.com (computers) pass out 2010. i m elegible sap programming or not and which course better now a days pls fee details tell me my email id is [email protected] pls send me details thank u very much.
6th February 2014, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi Srinivas, If you are with Finance background & having knowledge in finance yoc can choose SAP FICO. The course will be 45 - 60 days & fee starts from 15K to 2 lakhs and it depends upon the institute. You can contact @ 040-66366886 for information regarding SAP training.
15th May 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

HI sir i have completed my BCA in 2006.now i want to do SAP HR and what is the fee structure and what is the time duration for it.and which is insitute is best in hyderabad n SAP certified.wat will be the package after doing this course, I dont have any experienece ,please tell me the insitute name which give placement also. URGET REPLY NEEDED mobile number is 9347475944.
1st October 2014, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi Team,

I have completed B.com computers in the year 2006-2009. I have worked for Amazon.com as a Customer Service Team Leader. I have overall 2.5 BPO experience.

I would like to know which module in SAP is best suitable considering my Academics and professional background.

Please help me with the Course/Module details and the fee as well. If possible I will join asap.

Thank you,
Naresh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?