1st October 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after completing my education? In which stream can I join and how much is the rank required?

respected sir, now I am reading in B.A. last yr in general line but I want to join in indian army after completing my said standard. My quition is that 'How can I join in indian army after completing my education and in which stream and rank?' Please help.

20th October 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing my education? In which stream can I join and how much is the rank required?

I want to join Indian army.i am studying now in std 12th commerce stream.what r the qualifications & what documents are needed?
27th October 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing my education? In which stream can I join and how much is the rank required?

after completing dioloma in electronics and communicatio how can join army
8th November 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello , My only love is joining army, but due to late strong realisations to join army amidst confusions i couldnot go that way. I have completed my M.sc but still hope to get a way towards perceiving my dream...i am 24 years old ..please guide me...
Thank you
1st January 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

My name is ajay bisht nd I want to ask whether commerce is a good stream to join in Indian Army?
31st January 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiii sir, my name is appa rao I am complated with 2 science 50% age 19 years so i am applayed Indian army NDA officer Can i applay My Mobile number:9937245871 and My email adress:[email protected]
17th February 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear,sir my name is susanta and i lived in north lakhimpur,assam..i have just complete 12th stream arts..71 percentige..i want in future indian army..can i applied and what rank ..?
4th March 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hello,sir can i join indian army after completing my class 10? Plz email it to [email protected]
30th March 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can i join INDIAN ARMY WITH COMMERCE STREAM,,,,,what are the qualifications required and
which college should i go
10th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

age 26, B.A.COMPLETE. HOW CAN I JOIN IN ARRMY?
3rd June 2012, 02:23 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir, now I am reading in B.A. last yr in general line but I want to join in indian army after completing my said standard. My quition is that 'How can I join in indian army after completing my education and in which stream and rank?' Please help.

Hello,
These are the two ways through which you may join the Indian Army:

1) 10+2 (Through NDA)

You have to take an entry level exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to join NDA (National Defence Academy).
Eligibility for UPSC exam :-
a) Sex :- Male.
b) Age Limit :- Between 16 1/2 and 19.

Application Forms are published in leading
newspapers during March /April.

The UPSC (NDA) exam is conducted twice a year (April and October)in all major cities throughout India.

Each year course start twice January and July.

UPSC (NDA) Syllabus is based on CBSE syllabus.

After clearing the written exam you have to go through a five-day interview process with the State Selection Board (SSB) which is the final step .

On completion of the NDA course, you are sent to the respective service academies for your pre- commission training.

2) Engineering Graduates (Direct Entry)

Engineering graduate can join the Indian Military Academy directly.

So, you only need to attend the Service Selection Board (SSB) interview.

Eligibility :-
Age Limit :- Between 20-27 years at the time of joining.

The course starts every year in the month of January and July.
Advertisement of the application form published in March/April & Oct./Nov in employment newspaper.

You can apply directly to the following address :-
Addl. Directorate General of Recruiting (TGC), Army HQ, West Block III, RK Puram, New Delhi -110066

There are some selection procedure such as:

Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and Air Force Academy(AFA)

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

Eligibility Criteria:

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Indian

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in

All the best!!
5th July 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Army having completed my 10 2 3 in becom with 50% than u told me a formalety to how i join indian army.
5th August 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how to join Indian army as an officer
14th November 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can i join Indian army after completing my gradution in arts?
15th November 2012, 10:31 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After passing B.A you can join Indian Army.
For joining Indian Army you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR C.D.S. EXAM.(I), 2013
Date Of Notification:-10.11.2012
Last date of submission of form:-10.12.2012 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-17.02.2013 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notific...3/cds1/eng.pdf
26th January 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR my name is ozweena and my son name is R.ronex from tamilnadu, i need to know that to take training from the age of 10 yrs, is there any special schools for army studies so that the childrens may start there career the school itself?pls reply me is there any schools for Armies or navy's?my id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?