2nd October 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?

WHICH COMPANIES RECRUIT CANDIDATES WITH btECH ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION WITH GATE 2012 SCORE? WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF MARKS FOR BTECH?

15th February 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?

what is the scope of robotics in india
29th March 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies recruit candidates with B.Tech electronics and Communication degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHICH COMPANIES RECRUIT CANDIDATES WITH btECH ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION WITH GATE 2012 SCORE? WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF MARKS FOR BTECH?
ans.65%
31st March 2014, 07:31 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have completed your B.Tech in ECE stream and have also got through GATE Exam.

There are so many PSUs which are hiring the candidates through GATE score.

The selection procedure that they involve will include

GATE score
Group Discussion
personal Interview

In order to apply for the selection procedure, along with the GATE score, academic criteria is also required.

One should have scored minimum 65% of marks in B.Tech course in order to apply for the job opportunities in these PSUs.

My suggestion would be to apply for the job opportunities by getting good score. If you did not get a job, then prefer joining M.Tech course.

Here are some of the companies in which you can apply for job opportunities

NTPC
NHPC
Power Grid
HPCL
Vizag Steel
NFL
GAIL
NLC
IOCL
BPCL
MECL etc.

The advantage for you is that you can apply for job opportunities in the Electrical area as well as IT side.

Have good preparation for GATE Exam and crack it to get good score and to get good job.

The salary that you are going to get in these PSUs will be in the range of 14K to 50 k

Wish you all the best.
11th April 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 690 and my rank is 1829 in ECE, so which company(public or private) can i try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?