2nd October 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?

Dear sir/madam,
what is the best decision after completing my BE degree? JOB or higher studies.?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  2. Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?
  3. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  4. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  6. What are the opportunities available after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  8. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  10. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  11. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  12. What are the different higher studies option available after completion of B.Com graduation course? -- [New]
  13. What can I do after BSc IT?
  14. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  15. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  16. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  17. How can I get job outside country after completion of diploma in Mining? Do I need to do higher studies in abroad to get the job?
  18. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2011, 08:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?

After completion of your B.E., higher studies will always give you an added advantage in terms of career growth and satisfaction. You can start preparing for either PG courses in engineering or management entrance exam. The past papers can be referred to for the same. Basically you should choose the area wherever your interest lies. PG from top rated institutes like the IIMs or the IITs will give you plum posts both in private and government sector.
5th October 2011, 09:37 PM
kinika

Default Re: Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?

see if you pursue a job it will help you in gaining experience and if you opt for higher studies then it will help in gaining your knowledge
but if you want to get a job in abroad then its required to have a job experience
so i would suggest you to have a job experience and then go for higher studies
5th October 2011, 09:38 PM
kinika

see if you pursue a job it will help you in gaining experience and if you opt for higher studies then it will help in gaining your knowledge
but if you want to get a job in abroad then its required to have a job experience
so i would suggest you to have a job experience and then go for higher studies
11th August 2012, 03:34 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well My dear Friend,

According to my point of view, you should take your own decision on the bases of your objectives.

If you want some better job opportunities, then you should join company which can provide better start-up. Moreover, the experience you gain there will always be helpful to you for better scope.

Rest thing about Post graduate program, no doubt it is required, if you want promotional achievement. But you can join this program beside your job from distance education.

You have done BE, not simple graduation. you can start your career now and you should go for this.

Wish you all the very best.
23rd May 2013, 06:47 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

With so much competition, its always advisable to go for higher studies.
Higher studies help you get the job and also help you in getting promotion ( when compared to those who don't have )

Try to decide which higher study you would like to have.
If you want to go for M.Tech, you can appear for GATE without work ex.
If you want to go for MBA, you should have 1-2 year of work ex for better pay off (though not mandatory)

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?