3rd October 2011, 02:16 AM
waseemakhter

List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?

I want to take admission in M.Tech. (civil engineering) through an AICTE approved correspondence course to continue my study after my B.Tech. civil (BTCM) by IGNOU. Please suggest for best options in correspondence course for M.Tech. in civil engineering. Also give the criteria , eligibility and fee structure of course. Is any program available for admission in M.Tech & P.hd (M.Tech + P.hd ) to gather in continuation in a slab of 4 or 5 years? Please guide me about the academic calender regarding admission .

With regards .
Thanking you.

WASEEM AKHTER ,
E-Mail : [email protected] ,
Mob : 09334520362

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in India for Masters Degree in Civil Engineering in Structures? Fee structure for the course?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  3. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  4. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  5. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  8. Fee structures and process of admission for homeopathic medical colleges?
  9. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  11. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  12. List of top colleges and universities in Delhi? What is the date, fee and eligibility criteria?
  13. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India?
  14. List of colleges with fee structure which offers PhD in Physiology course? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  16. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Ph.D in Banking programme in Hyderabad?
  17. List of top colleges for studying B.E Aeronautical? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
7th May 2012, 10:03 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?

Eligibility :

Candidates must have passed B.Tech from a recognized university
Migration certificate is to be provided
if candidate is a employed , no objection certificate is to be provided by the organization

M.Tech (Civil Engineering ) Correspondence Colleges :

Jadavpur University

VIT Institute of mechanical & Building Engineering

KAkatiya Institute of Technology

Govt College of Engineering , Pune

Jaypee university

Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra

Nagarjuna University

Amity University

SRM University

BMS college of Engineering

Andhra university

Rai University

Thapar University

Top M.Tech Colleges in India :

17th May 2012, 03:10 AM
waseemakhter

Default Re: List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravikanth2027 View Post
Eligibility :

Candidates must have passed B.Tech from a recognized university
Migration certificate is to be provided
if candidate is a employed , no objection certificate is to be provided by the organization

M.Tech (Civil Engineering ) Correspondence Colleges :

Jadavpur University

VIT Institute of mechanical & Building Engineering

KAkatiya Institute of Technology

Jaypee university

Nagarjuna University

Amity University

SRM University

Andhra university

Rai University

Thapar University

Top M.Tech Colleges in India :

sir,
but what about integrated M.tech & PhD course in civil enhineering ?
6th June 2012, 06:07 PM
manjunath G Gowda

I want to take admission in M.Tech. (civil engineering) through an AICTE approved correspondence course to continue my study after my B.E. civil (BTCM) by IGNOU. Please suggest for best options in correspondence course for M.Tech. in civil engineering. Also give the criteria , eligibility and fee structure of course. Please guide me about the academic calender regarding admission .

With regards .
Thanking you.

Manjunath G Gowda
E-Mail :[email protected]
Mob : 09334520362[/QUOTE]
30th September 2012, 10:46 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

LIST OF TNP M.TECH COLLGES:-

Jaypee university

Nagarjuna University

Amity University

SRM University

Andhra university
1st May 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

is construction management course is available?
9th August 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get job in the irrigation department?if ,what are the tests we will take? can you please suggest me how grab the exam?
21st June 2015, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

What are all the colleges that have design in pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?