3rd October 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?

I am diploma electrical engg.,
my result awaited,want a job,
my home k n ganguli lane masak chowk adampur bhagalpur bihar 812001...plz joing..

Related Questions:
  1. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  2. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  3. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. Can I study correspondence B.E. after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  9. What should I do after completion of electrical engineering diploma?
  10. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Job in Air Force after completion of Diploma with Electrical Engineering?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  13. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  14. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  15. Am I eligible to do BBA course after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  16. How to get a good Job after completion of Diploma from Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. Procedure to take admission in IIT Delhi after completion of Diploma in Electrical engineering?
3rd May 2012, 09:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?

DRDO, ECIL, BSNL, BEL, etc are some of the governmental organizations recruiting diploma holders in electrical engineering. Gas Authority of India Ltd(GAIL), SAIL, and ISRO also offer placement opportunities for electrical diploma holders. You can get in to jobs in State Electrical Boards via competitive exams carried out by state PSC. Energy distribution and operation, Electrical power stations, etc are other employment areas. If you pursue higher degree options like B.Tech in electrical engineering, you can find better career options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?