11th September 2010, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India

Plese give me details of mba colleges having airline management courses in south India .
I want list of private colleges as well as government colleges. The admission date for the next year batch, the fees for the course, minimum qualification and marks etc.

Please send me the reply at your earliest.

Thanking you
Anna Raphy

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  2. Best colleges in South India that offer MBA in Airport and Airline management?
  3. Best colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore? Fee structure and Job opportunities of these courses?
  4. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  5. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  6. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  7. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  8. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  10. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  12. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the companies offering Internship programme in South India for MBA(HR) student? -- [New]
  15. How to do Airline management after 12th? I am doing commerce with Hindi
  16. Which are the colleges or universities in which I can do my MBA in Airport and Airline Management?
  17. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  18. List of MBA telecom management institutes in South India for Distance Learning/Part Time?
12th September 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India

i need a liost of colleges having mba air portnmanagement in tamilnadu and pondicherry
14th September 2010, 12:36 AM
swati123

Default Re: List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India

Anna University's School of Management Studies has a full-time program in
Airline & Airport Management. The best thing you can do is to contact the
concerned authorities at http://www.annauniv.ac.in/contactus.aspx and you will get all relevant information.
22nd September 2010, 05:13 PM
neha4001

regarding MBA courses visit to
http://examresultscenter.com
8th October 2010, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i wanna du mba in airportmanegement plss help me
20th October 2010, 10:15 AM
rahul_kumar066

Anna University's School of
Management Studies has a
full-time program in
Airline & Airport
Management. The best thing
you can do is to contact the
concerned authorities at
http://www.annauniv.ac.in/
contactus.aspx and you will
get all relevant information.
30th October 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges offering IT/Systems courses in south India
13th November 2010, 10:38 AM
g.ramesh

i am doing b.tech in aeronautical i want do mba in airlines so plz send colleges names and about the coures
27th November 2010, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Plese give me details of mba colleges having airline management courses in south India .
I want list of private colleges as well as government colleges. The admission date for the next year batch, the fees for the course, minimum qualification and marks etc.
29th November 2010, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i'm a graduate in commerce nd intrsted in doing airline mangmnt course plz give me d details of course like fee,duration,timings & syllabus . R dere any institutions in vijayawada offering dis course ?
30th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about good future for airport management, i am very confused, pls help me.
2nd March 2011, 03:11 AM
KHOPRI DADA
Banned

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

concerned authorities at http://www.annauniv.ac.in/contactus.aspx

all the best.................
27th March 2011, 12:02 AM
SumanSandip

Hi Shiva,

I can get you admission in MBA Aviation Management in a reputed college where they have very good placements. If you could mail your contact details to [email protected] I can contact and discuss further details to you.

Kind Regards
Sandeep
1st April 2011, 12:43 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR FRIEND,

concerned authorities at http://www.annauniv.ac.in/contactus.aspx

ALL THE BEST
18th April 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i am shiv persuing bta that is bachulers of tourism addministration so now i have completed my bachuler digree so now i want do pg in airlines or else tourism in mba by choosing specialization so suggest me which one is good course plz help me
26th May 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

pls do give me the list of colleges that provide airline and airport management course in bangalore aswel as in chennai.am very interested to work in airports.plssssss do help me.
3rd July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my BSC Hotel Management and now i want to do MBA in Airport and Airlines Management.plz help me what should i do and which is the best college for me.
12th July 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Please give me a list of colleges which has IT management course.
14th July 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i am in plus two, now i want to know name of the best college for doing MBA WITH AIRLINE AND AIRPORT MANAGEMENT....pls help me..i want correct names...i just serched but i didnt get an exat result..
20th July 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India

Hi,

Please contact American University of India - Kodai International Business School at Kodaikanal. They offer MBA in Airlines / Aviation Management and have excellent hostel facilities and world class faculty too. Their campus is simply WOW..........

Email [email protected]

ALL THE BEST

Franky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please send me the reply at your earliest.

Thanking you
Anna Raphy
3rd August 2011, 09:59 PM
AVESH KUMAR SONI

Smile Re: List of MBA colleges having airline management courses in south India

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati123 View Post
anna university's school of management studies has a full-time program in
airline & airport management. The best thing you can do is to contact the
concerned authorities at http://www.annauniv.ac.in/contactus.aspx and you will get all relevant information.
avesh
11th August 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

am doing BBM. I want the full details about the colleges which have mba airline and airport management in kerala. and the datails about the fees ,donation, semester,syllabus,placement,qualification please help me
3rd November 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to do MBA in airline & airport manegement tel me the colleges in andra pradesh and fees details
4th November 2011, 12:24 AM
samspat

hi
the best mba collage having airlince management courses

Anna University's School of
Management Studies has a
full-time program in
Airline & Airport

all the best
17th November 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

List of MBA colleges having airline management courses& air force management in karnataka
23rd November 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

hi this is rakesh, i thanks to anna university for giving AIRPORT MANAGEMENT course, i had my degree in B.com 2011, and i would like to join in your university for AIRPORT MANAGEMENT course. and when the admission will release and what the course subjects and fee structure. i am perfering to do couse in regular basis. can i get any job assistance for after course completion. kindly send me details about concern. forward to (Email: [email protected])
thanking you sir.
11th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

best government colleges in south india for mba
11th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Here is a list of MBA colleges providing Airline course:

=> Anna University's School of
Management Studies.

=> Biztech Management School.

=> Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management (ILAM).

=> Avalon Academy.

=> Koustuv Business School.

All the best
30th March 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

shivam singh MBA with Airlines please send me list of all college in India or univestry [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?