4th October 2011, 04:19 PM
vishwanath6

How much will it for doing MS in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm doing B.Pharmacy and in 3rd year

respected sir/madam
i am doing my b.pharmacy 3rd year in india
& i want to know the cost occuring for doing m.s in usa & can we get scholarship there & how can we obtain a valid pharmacist license

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  2. Which exam should I qualify to get admission in M.Tech in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  3. Can I get CBSE scholarship again being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  5. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  6. How can we get scholarship for doing 3rd year B.Tech in Kerala? -- [New]
  7. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  8. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Mahindra Higher Education Scholarship for MD 2nd year student pursuing in USA?
  11. Scholarship for 3rd year B.Sc. students?
  12. Scholarship available for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  14. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  15. How can I apply to get Central Sector Scholarship being a B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year SC student?
  16. How can I get my scholarship of 2nd year if received for 1st, 3rd and 4th year of MBBS being a SC candidate?
  17. How to do High School in USA with scholarship? Options available to study?
  18. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
14th May 2016, 01:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much will it for doing MS in USA? How may I get scholarship? I'm doing B.Pharmacy and in 3rd year

It will cost around 10-15 lakhs for doing MS in USA and it may vary based on your selection of the university you choose to pursue MS course. To get scholarship for doing MS course in USA, you must have to get good score in GRE and English Proficiency TOEFL or IELTS examinations. You need to apply for admission before 4-5 months of commencement of semester to be eligible to get cholarship for doing MS course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?