4th October 2011, 11:54 PM
rajeshgawande

Best Government Jobs for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

i am studying mechanical engineering 3year and my agrigate parcentage 72% i want best govt.job so please provide best govt.field

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do higher studies in Petroleum Engineering after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to get Central Government jobs when pursuing Bio-medical Engineering?
  3. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. Which Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Is this necessary to learn German language being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering as Mechanical is good in German?
  7. For which Government Jobs I am eligible to apply being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE course?
  8. Central and State Government jobs after B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  11. How can I join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  15. Central and State Government jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Referred books and preparation tips for the same?
  16. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
14th November 2011, 01:39 AM
Beready

Default Re: Best Government Jobs for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

hello friend,

you should to go for NTPC,
BHEL,
BEL,
DVC, and many more also .
but this are the toughest competition so you should to prepare yourself great
good luck.
14th November 2011, 04:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Government Jobs for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

There are many government jobs that you can apply after completion of engineering. But you can only apply for the government jobs while being in the 4th year or final year of engineering course. You can apply for the bank jobs after engineering. You can also apply for the UPSC or SSC exam after completing graduation. Hence, the government job options are many but you can opt for them only during the 4th year of engineering or after completing the course on a whole.
15th November 2011, 12:31 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,
you should to go for NTPC,
BHEL,
BEL,
DVC, and many more also .
but this are the toughest competition so you should to prepare yourself great

Thanks
17th January 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in mechanical with 59%,now i m in final year BE student with 63%,any chance of getting govt job,plz suggest me
17th February 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

i passed b.e. Mech with 2 class with 2yrs gap .i m belonging to sc category is there any job
in government sector like mahagenco, mahapareshan etc & other government sector
1st December 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i am BE ( Mechanical Engg.) final year student of nagpur university, and my agrigate is 73%.plz suggest me small, big, govt. companies which r involved in core mechanical .......????
6th February 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

iam studying in mechanical 4th year mechanical engineering with agrigate 65%..is ther any government oprtunity...?
28th August 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

pls can u tel me what are the desinging courses are needed to work in a top mechanical company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?