5th October 2011, 02:23 AM
bharat0007in

Where can I download previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Officers Exam for Phase I and Phase II?

Is there any web link for downloading the previous years Phase I and Phase II exam pattern question papers for the RBI Grade B Officers exam?

6th October 2011, 08:41 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Where can I download previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Officers Exam for Phase I and Phase II?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharat0007in View Post
Is there any web link for downloading the previous years Phase I and Phase II exam pattern question papers for the RBI Grade B Officers exam?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF RBI 'B' GRADE EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of RBI 'B' Grade exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Don't reside only on previous year papers, just go through it and try to find out the pattern followed and prepare for the exam accordingly..

Quote:
"Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work."
Attached Files
File Type: zip RBI.zip(44.0 KB, 484 views)
8th December 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Officers Exam for Phase I and Phase II?

rbi grade b english paper of 2010
21st June 2013, 09:51 AM
Samir Ku Mohanty

Default Re: Where can I download previous year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Officers Exam for Phase I and Phase II?

plz send me RBI grade B officers 10 years phase-I questions and answers
22nd June 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can you send me the previous years question papers link for RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Exam.

Email ID : [email protected]
18th August 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

We are not able to get anywhere previous years solved question papers in hindi. So, kindly help us to get the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?