5th October 2011, 05:41 PM
rana001

System of getting admission in private medical college in India? Documents required to be submitted?

What is the system of getting admission at private medical collegs in India? What documents require to submit and when?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?
  2. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission? -- [New]
  3. Can I study MBBS with 64 marks in EAMCET and 544 marks in IPE being a BC-B candidate?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of admission in AIIMS? What papers and documents are required?
  6. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  7. Can I study B.Sc Agriculture in a good college having 78% in +2?
  8. Why my Inspire Scholarship is delaying if submitted all the relevant documents?
  9. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  10. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  11. Which all documents are required to be submitted for BEE exam?
  12. List of the private medical colleges in India having minimum expenditure? What is the qualification required?
  13. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  14. NRI quota admissions in well known private medical colleges?
  15. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  16. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  17. Criteria and formalities required to pursue B.Ed through correspondence from DU? Documents required to be submitted?
  18. Documents required for admission in MA (history) in School of Open Learning, Delhi University
31st December 2017, 01:52 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: System of getting admission in private medical college in India? Documents required to be submitted?

From 2017, all admissions in private medical colleges is strictly done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test scorecard.

The requirements for NEET exam:

Academic qualification: 10+2 passed with PCB subjects and scored at least 50% marks.

Minimum age required to apply for NEET exam is 17 years.

Documents required for admission:

NEET rank card.

Academic certificates of 10th and 12th.

Address proof and identity proof.

Demand draft of required fees for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?