6th October 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?

Hi I am Raj Kumar Sharma from Hissar. I hv completed my graduation from BCA(GURU JAMBHESWAR UNIVERSITY HISAR) & i got 58% .....i wnt 2 do MCA from delhi university.can anybody tell me wat is the procedure & elighibility to apply MCA in delhi university?????????????

Related Questions:
  1. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  3. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BCA graduate? -- [New]
  5. procedure for doing MCA from Delhi University?
  6. MCA from Delhi University: Procedure of admission and application forms filling
  7. Eligibility criteria and admission process for getting admission in IIT Delhi for MCA?
  8. M.Sc and MCA eligibility of reputed Universities in Delhi NCR
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  10. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  12. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure ot get admission after doing M.A in History from Delhi University
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  15. What is the procedure and fee of MCA in JNU or DU?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for MS after MCA?
  17. Admission procedure to do MCA from IGNOU, Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course?
6th October 2011, 02:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I am Raj Kumar Sharma from Hissar. I hv completed my graduation from BCA(GURU JAMBHESWAR UNIVERSITY HISAR) & i got 58% .....i wnt 2 do MCA from delhi university.can anybody tell me wat is the procedure & elighibility to apply MCA in delhi university?????????????
Dear friend,

Eligibility Criteria for MCA (Master of Computer Applications) for Delhi University:-

> Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in any Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities .eligible departments are BCA ,BBA ,B.SC(IT,CS),B.SC(MATH, STAT) etc.

> Having studied Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or higher level examination

So your marks is fulfill the criteria so you are eligible for MCA from delhi university.

For application case you can visit to Delhi university website.

All the best
15th October 2011, 10:49 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join MCA in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this?

You can B com courses and eco courses in Delhi courses after scoring 70% you will not get any good college because after this percentage almost all the colleges cut off gets closed so you will have to go with average colleges ,Try to get Bcom hons and Eco hons in any college ,because the market needs these background students and you can expect good salary also after completing your degree with these courses ,there is central placements now in delhi university so you expect plenty of companies for placement.
31st October 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

HI AM VIJAY I hv completed my graduation from BCA IN KOTA UNIVERSITY & i got 65% .....i wnt 2 do MCA from delhi university.can anybody tell me wat is the procedure & elighibility to apply MCA in delhi university?????????????
1st November 2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

if we get 10th nd 12th standrad so we take addmission in du for mca
5th December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

respected teacher
hi , iam anjali doing bca from guru gobind singh indraprasth university in and in 10 2 commerce with information practices (ip) without maths
kindly tel me is am elegible to persue and can give enterence exam in du for mca
25th December 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

hai ,i am ajay kumar sharma i have passed BCA for 72% pls send the last date of mca entrance examaand
all ditails of mca
16th January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

hi ,i am sunil kumar from bihar national college patna i have passed bca for 60% without no maths i can addmition MCA in delhi university and i am sc category plese help me sir
26th January 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i am banita banyal from noida i have passed B.A from noida with 3rd division i want to take admission in mca in delhi university please help me
7th February 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my diploma in computer engineering(3 year) from delhi polytechnic with 70% and B.com (correspondence) from Delhi university with 40%. Am I eligible for doing the MCA from DU or not?
13th February 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

hi . myself rakesh kumar........ i hv done BCA from mdu rohtak.........i wanna do MCA from Delhi university .pls tell me last date of MCA for admission form.....
29th February 2012, 09:16 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

The eligibility criteria for MCA is given below :
1. The candidate must have a bachelor's degree in diploma or any equivalent discipline.
2. The age limit is 17 years to 25 years at the beginning of the course.
3. The candidate must have Mathematics as a subject in 12th class.
You can apply fop MCA in the following sequence :
1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Interview
3. Personal Interview
Hope for your good future scope.
For more queries, you can ask your questions along with the doubts to be cleared in this educational forum and discussion website.
30th May 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir/ Mam please tell me about the enternce exam conducted by DU for admission in MCA,how it is conduct?
If u can please send me the answer at [email protected]
3rd August 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is doing final year bca from sophia college ajmer, i.e. mds university. she has commerce with computer not maths at 12 standard. now i want that she should do mca from delhi university, please guide me how she get admission for mca from delhi university.
22nd November 2012, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

I am BCA from IGNOU with 60.9%. My 10 2 percentage is 43%. My 10th percentage is 49%.Sir ,please tell me
whether I can do MCA from top Universities like JNU,DU,Pune,Hyderabad University etc.
Please give suggestion on my email:- [email protected].

Thanks in advance for suggesting me.
Manish kumar.
4th January 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear,my self ajay pandey.i am bca 68%student from "veer kunwar singh university .ara"53% in mattric 64.9% in intermediate from bihar bord patna.but we not math and com only arts geography.please reply me can i take addmi ,delhi university.please mail us [email protected] or f,in ,t,g ,and more.thanks
13th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
plzz. tell me last 2year cutoff list(mean how many marks take for clearing du entrance test of mca) of mca in du.
and tell me any seat is reserved for bpl or ebp in du.
plz.. send this information at my email id.
[email protected]
23rd May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir
i doesnt have maths in 10 2 or in graduation level. sir plz tell me that i can take addmission in mca from du but i completed a level......
4th October 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I m Vivek,i m doing BCA from PTU in distance Educations,I m in 5th sem.,I want to do my MCA regular.Can i eligible for do MCA from DU university?and plz send me list of university with low fee structure. I doesn't have maths in 10 2 and plz suggest me in which year i should apply for entrance exam.plz rply me on my [email protected].
26th February 2016, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I was arts student at 12 standard now i have completed bca from smu.
Can i get addmision in mca from du ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?