6th October 2011, 12:47 PM
Sheikh Azhar uddin

How may I get admission in top MBA colleges in Indore? I'm BCA graduate with 56% marks

I am graduate bca with 56%. I want to take admition in top mba collage in indore,but i only given mat entrence exam.so what i do?
1-one year break for MP MET or CET ?
2-take admition in other collage in indore like CHIM&C,CORE B SCHOOL ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET?
  2. List of colleges offering BCA course in Ahmadabad and Indore? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study BCA? List of colleges in Indore and scope of BCA course?
  5. List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?
  6. Can I get top 10 colleges of Indore after scoring 65 marks in PET?
  7. List of top colleges in Indore and Bhopal? I have scored 83% in 12th and 70 marks in PET
  8. Can I get admission in any top 5 engineering college in Indore after scoring 65 marks and 27200 rank in MPPET?
  9. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges?
  10. How to get admission in BCA college?
  11. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  12. How can I admission admission in MBA in 2016?
  13. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Indore? I've passed PET exam with good score -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Indore?
  15. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  16. Top MBA colleges which doesn't require 50% marks in Graduation?
  17. List of top government engineering college sin Indore and Bhopal for MBA? What is the annual fees?
  18. Top Engineering colleges offering admission through GATE in Indore? List of companies appointing through GATE? -- [New]
16th January 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in top MBA colleges in Indore? I'm BCA graduate with 56% marks

Which are the colleges that gives direct admission for M.B.A in Indore without passing any entrance exams but after passing good marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?