6th October 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Is provision certificate enough to give the IAS examination? Which are the books to be preferred for its preparations?

provision certificate is enough to attend ias exam or not.then which subjects are available in ias exam then hindi is compulsory or not.which are available.then i am bsc(information technology)graduate.then i saw the books for ias in upscportal.that books only enough to ias exam or not.then which books are needed to ias except upscportal books.please you say answer in my mail.my mail id is [email protected] IMMEDIATELY

19th April 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is provision certificate enough to give the IAS examination? Which are the books to be preferred for its preparations?

i am aboy and i want to become an ias officer i have finished my class 11 i take arts stream but i didn't take maths how it be possible to become ias please give me a some suggestion to solve the problem.
23rd July 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is provision certificate enough to give the IAS examination? Which are the books to be preferred for its preparations?

i am a girl passed 11th... and i have th
aken arts stream.. how it is possible for me to clear the upsc exams without maths? i want to be an ips officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?