6th October 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed for admission in B.A? What is the counseling procedure?

Dear sir ,
i want to know about the admission in B.A. what percent need to admission and when admission start & how to counseling in admission on percent or entrance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  2. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  3. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  4. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  5. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  6. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  7. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college? -- [New]
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. Percentage needed in PCM for counseling?
  10. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  11. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  13. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What documents are needed and their fee structure?
  14. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  15. From where to get TANCET counseling form for M.E admission? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  16. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  17. How much percentage of marks are needed to get admission in B.A Economics?
  18. How much percentage is needed in HSC to take admission in BSc Agri in MPKV
17th December 2011, 09:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage needed for admission in B.A? What is the counseling procedure?

The admission criteria differs from institution to institution. You have not mentioned about the name of the college from your you wish to pursue the course of BA. So without the knowledge of the institution its not possible to guide you to the point. I suggest you to follow the website of the institution from where you wish to do the course. There are several colleges where you can get direct admission and several where you have to be within the cut off marks for admission and in some you have to even appear for entrance test.
29th March 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed for admission in B.A? What is the counseling procedure?

what is the minimum requirement of percentage for b.a after doing 12 th in gcg42
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?