14th September 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Are Integrated Courses Good?

what is the scope of integrated courses???? AS i am doing Int.Mtech[ec] from ccs university.........

16th September 2010, 02:06 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are Integrated Courses Good?

integrated courses are no doubt helps to build up your carrer but also increases your knowledge and makes you a good civilian full of knowledge and energy
16th September 2010, 07:26 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yeah integrated courses are good as you wont have to answer an entrance test after you complete your graduation. Like say if you take integrated course of BTech then you will get BTech+MBA. You would end up saving a year if you do an integrated course
16th September 2010, 07:33 PM
Senior Member+++

yes friend
integrated courses are good and they provide you degree in a lesser time period and so that
you can earn both knowledge and money in a shorter period of time.
16th September 2010, 08:01 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
Definitely integrated course are good and they have good scope. Many institute or university offers these courses like B.Tech+M.Tech and B.Tech+MBA.
advantage of this courses i.e. duration is 5 years and you have master degree in 5 years and if you will complete these courses individually than duaration is 6 years.

all the best.
16th September 2010, 11:36 PM
palashbolia

it is basically a time saving and you have to appear for entrance exam only once i.e. u dnt have to appear for an entrance exam for mba or m.tech. so its good and reduces mental pressure .
17th September 2010, 12:11 AM
noproblem

It is best way to escape from double entrance test
You have to give entrance test at graduation level only
&
You can save your valuable one year

It is best
just go 4 it

All the best
17th September 2010, 02:33 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the scope of integrated courses???? AS i am doing Int.Mtech[ec] from ccs university.........
Dear friend
Integrated courses are good in some aspects and also there are are some drawbacks. The drawbacks are really major one.
The advantage is that you get a degree of Mtech together with the btech just by spending one more year ie you save one year.
The drawbacks are:
Mostly MNCs don't take Integrated course students. If they require Btech btech students are recruited. If Mtech students are required then Mtech students are recruited.
The main problem behind this is that
5 year integrated course appear to be overqualified as compared to Btech and appear to be less qualified as compared to Mtech.
Also integrated courses appear to be research oriented so the company which is recruiting engineers for operation and production don't prefer Integrated ones.
It should be given value equivalent to Mtech but if you want to do PhD from a foreign university you will have to do MS first but Mtech students can directly apply to PhD after mtech.
11th March 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

what about the scope if integrated mba? is it considered equal to normal mba? and salary potential?
23rd March 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

what is the difference between Bsc physics and integrated physics .
14th April 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

integrated course in business administration i.e.(B.B.A M.B.A).Do they even have a scope?
14th April 2011, 11:09 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Yes. Integerated courses are very good for your career. It will help to improve your knowledge and finish both UG and PG in a single stretch.
1st May 2011, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Integrated MBA and have just written my 12th boards , please guide me whether this will be a good option .....
23rd May 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

i have got 70 percent in 12 i want to do bba mba integrated in finance plz guide me
5th June 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm getting admission both in b.tech and b.tech mba integrated course . wat shud i prefer?
17th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 186 marks in bits 2011 and 96.5% in inter. I'm i eligible to get seat in any of the integrated courses in bits Hyderabad?
31st August 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

is anna university offering integrated course of B.E mba,B.E M.E
11th November 2011, 10:26 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Yeah.

Integrated Courses are certainly good, and they have a few advantages as well.

Let me tell you about a particular course, B.Tech+M.Tech. Usually B.Tech and M.Tech if done separately would take 6 years of the candidate to become industry ready.

Whereas, if you are enrolled in any integrated program, then its together done in only 5 years!

So you save a crucial year, which you can utilize it for gaining experience, or preparing for some examination..

So in my opinion, Yeah integrated courses are better.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
20th September 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

IS INTEGRATED STRUCTURAL STUDENTS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR JOBS?OR THEY WILL CONSIDERED AS LESS QUALIFIED FOR M.TECH AND OVERQUALIFIED FOR B.TECH?
29th June 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Is integrated MSC in Cet Bbsr colg a better career option? Or I should try for nit rourkela MSC?
20th March 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is integrated chemistry(Bsc Msc) student eligible for graduate level examinations... If, when?
22nd March 2020, 10:49 PM
visdgal

what is integrated course? are integrated courses good after civil engg diploma holders ?student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?