8th October 2011, 01:47 AM
jhangia

What to reply for "Tell me something about yourself"?

what will i reply whn i will b askd dat tell me smthing abt urslf...

8th October 2011, 06:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to reply for "Tell me something about yourself"?

This will be the first question posed to the candidate in any of the Interview. Here I am providing you the systematic way of answering this question.

Start with your name and then from where you are.

Followed by your academic qualifications. Mention all your academic qualifications in a chronological or reverse chronological order. :Mention your percentage of marks too if you have secured good percentage of marks in your academic levels.

Then say something about your family background. The toal number of members of in your family and what they do.

Later on, you can mention acheivements. Acheivements in the sense you can mention,
-your project works
-internship programs
-certification courses
-conferences attended
-paper presentations
-awards in academics and sports.

Soon after completion of this, say something about your strengths. You should be able to explain why that has become a strength for you with example.

After this, you can mention your hobbies. Then, finally you can wind up with your aim or goals.

Remember this, whatever is there in your resume and whateve is being told by you by yourself, the questions will be posed from that only.

So, take utmost care while preparing for this. You should be able to introduce about yourself with a minimum of 2 minutes to a maximum of 10 minutes. Make your preparation in such a manner.
8th October 2011, 11:42 AM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
During the start of the interview you might be tensed in order to relax you the HR poses this question to you.
you need to brief about you.You should not take more than a minute.
the things you need to tell are your name qualification and your +points and -points and the way you are managing your - points.
You need to specify the qualifications that you have which qualifies you for the post. Your answer for this should be in such a way that the person is impressed.
All the best
8th October 2011, 12:37 PM
shadabanjum

Thanks..
8th October 2011, 05:57 PM
SARMALKAR

What to reply for "Tell me something about yourself"?
7th April 2012, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir wth me arihant , gk , mtg bitsat books are there ay doinf that books will i geta seat in bitsat with arihant practice cd plzzz reply meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
30th April 2012, 06:04 PM
nadankanan

This will be the first question posed to the candidate in any of the Interview. Here I am providing you the systematic way of answering this question.
Followed by your academic qualifications. Mention all your academic qualifications in a chronological or reverse chronological order. :Mention your percentage of marks too if you have secured good percentage of marks in your academic levels.
Then say something about your family background. The toal number of members of in your family and what they do.
Latr on, you can mention acheivements. Acheivements in the sense you can mention,
-your project works
-internship programs
-certification courses
-conferences attended
-paper presentations
-awards in academics and sports.
Soon after completion of this, say something about your strengths. You should be able to explain why that has become a strength for you with example.
After this, you can mention your hobbies. Then, finally you can wind up with your aim or goals.
Remember this, whatever is there in your resume and whateve is being told by you by yourself, the questions will be posed from that only.
So, take utmost care while preparing for this. You should be able to introduce about yourself with a minimum of 2 minutes to a maximum of 10 minutes. Make your preparation in such a manner.
30th April 2012, 10:07 PM
saiprasad.prasad60@gmail.

Then say something about your family background. The toal number of members of in yo
24th June 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

send me any of model interview questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?