8th October 2011, 12:45 PM
vicky11

How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?

hello, i am the student of first year mca in government engg. college aurangabad.,which is in marathwada university and i have to change my university in second year mca to pune university,thats why tell me the total
procedure of changing the university plz.

Related Questions:
  1. How to change the university after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student
  2. How can I change my university in 2nd year to some other MCA university?
  3. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  4. Is this possible to change my College in the 2nd year of my MCA course?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  6. How to change my university after clearing my 1st year and compartment in 2nd year from HP university
  7. Does university change matter if I do BCA and MCA from 2 different universities?
  8. Can I change from UPTU university to Deemed university in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  9. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I change college under SRM University in 2nd year?
  11. Can I change my college in 2nd year MMS Mumbai University?
  12. Can I change my college in 2nd year from Bharath University to SRM University?
  13. How can I change my college in 2nd year to RPS institute of technology?
  14. Can I change my university after 2nd year degree in engineering
  15. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  16. Procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  17. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  18. How to change from Solapur University to Mumbai University in 2nd year?

16th December 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?

i am studying in bhartiya veedya peeth of computer application in mca what procedure is required for migration in dwarka main university in 2ny year

15th April 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

please advise my son is doing 2nd year BCOM from MG University, Kerala in Muscat,Sultanate of oman...can he change in the final year, is it possible? pls adv procedures

19th October 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

please i am currently first year mca but second year change a collge [email protected]

10th December 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

please i am currently first year mca but second year change a collge [email protected]

10th December 2012, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

How To Change University in 2nd Year MCA?

please i am currently first year mca but second year change a collge procedure [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?