9th October 2011, 12:22 PM
anithanandan

How to get application form for UGC NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam for Computer Science?

I need an application form for UGC NET Exam on dec 25th and also syllabus in computer science.

Related Questions:
9th October 2011, 04:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application form for UGC NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam for Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anithanandan View Post
I need an application form for UGC NET Exam on dec 25th and also syllabus in computer science.
If you are Interested in NET Examination, then please apply for this examination soon before the last date, The registration of UGC NET Examination was already started and the last date of apply for NET Examination was 25/Oct/2011 and the examination was going to be held on 24/Dec/2011.

To apply for NET Examination you need to complete your Post Graduate degree course with minimum 55% marks form a recognised university, final year post graduate candidates are also eligible to apply for NET Examination.

Those who are Interested may fill the NET Application form Online, By visit the UGC Website. The examination fees of NET Was Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in any Branch of State Bank of India and then you are allow to fill the Online NET Application form.

The Examination was Objective and Descriptive and there are Three papers in NET Examination and All are Conducted in Same day in two session, the first two papers was Objective and Last paper was descriptive and you have to choose the subjects in NET as per your Post Graduation.

And If you are Interested this examination, then please prepare for this examination according to the syllabus, Here I am also provide you the syllabus of NET Computer Science Paper, So please check the Syllabus and Keep Practice it only then you will be able to cracked this examination, and for more details please check the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in

NET Computer Science Syllabus -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Computer Science Syllabus.pdf(936.4 KB, 182 views)
31st October 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get application form for UGC NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam for Computer Science?

how to get the syllubus of MSW
10th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of computer application
19th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I am 34years old. Am I eligible for NET exam?
14th March 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How to get application form for UGC NET Exam20012-2013
25th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Iim a MCA final year student plz tell me how many subject avilable in comp science .plz tell me b/c i'm intrested for ugc exam.my Email id is [email protected] send me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?