9th October 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Which is the best option after B. Sc computer science:go in for job or higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  2. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  3. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  4. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  5. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  6. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the better choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of BE?
  8. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  10. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  11. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Can I get good Job after completion of MBA or can I stop studies with B.Sc being a candidate of not well in studies?
  13. What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science? -- [New]
  14. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  15. What choice do I have in M.Tech or in MS after 2 years of completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  17. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  18. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
9th October 2011, 01:14 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science, it is better to go for higher studies like
-MBA
-MCA

If you have got any job opportunity in reputed company by the time you finish your B.Sc course, then better to go for job opportunity.

If you want to pursue your post graduation in techincal studies itself, then better to go for MCA course otherwise you can join MBA course.

Very soon TCS is going to conduct written exam for the recruitment of B.Sc candidates. As far as job opportunities are concerned, you can have good number of job opportunities in various IT companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys.

Try to be strong enough in programming languages through which you can get good job designations in IT companies.

After B.Sc computer science, if you want to join in IT companies, you will be given front office work. So, better to go for higher studies.
9th October 2011, 03:07 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Dear pal, you can choose to do your higher studies if there it is not necessary for you to do your job. Doing the master course will help you get into higher position and demand more salary. Other alternative is that to do your higher studies after going for job for a year or two. Choose your options wisely. All the best for your future.
9th October 2011, 05:02 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hello friend you can choose for the higher studies which has more value in this stage of immense competation, so i suggest you to gor for the higher studies with an master course M.SC.

VALUE FOR THE M.SC COURSE.

~If you do the M.SC course then and get 70% marks in the degree definately you can try in any of the top IT companies like the wipro,Infosys,tcs.

~you can try for good jobs in the private and governement colleges where you will get maximum salary.

~you can become an teacher in any of the good computer institutes like keonics.

~you can try for the good works in the department of research and development.

~you can also look forward for an higher studies with an PH.D course.

~The value for this degree and you will get easily good money from it.

~teaching in home is easy also you can try for the online tuitions from where also you can make good money.

GOOD COLLEGES FOR M.SC

~ksou mysore.

~sharda university.

~lovely professional univeristy.

~amity university.

The fees course for this is nearly 50000 per year for total of 2 years.

Initially the salary in the teaching department is nearly 30000 and will increase depending upon the experience.

so its always better choice for going into the higher studies, my best wishes for successful career ahead.
13th October 2011, 12:04 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science, it is better to go for higher studies like
-MBA
-MCA

If you have got any job opportunity in reputed company by the time you finish your B.Sc course, then better to go for job opportunity.

If you want to pursue your post graduation in techincal studies itself, then better to go for MCA course otherwise you can join MBA course.

Very soon TCS is going to conduct written exam for the recruitment of B.Sc candidates. As far as job opportunities are concerned, you can have good number of job opportunities in various IT companies like
-TCS
-Wipro
-Infosys.

Try to be strong enough in programming languages through which you can get good job designations in IT companies.

After B.Sc computer science, if you want to join in IT companies, you will be given front office work. So, better to go for higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?