9th October 2011, 10:40 PM
salapurupa

What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

i wrote muthoot finance probationary officers exam today .they did not mention any salry package details .can i know what is the salary structure for this post?

12th October 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

wat is the salary for prob officers in muthoot finance
31st October 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

Salary of a Probationary Officer in muthootfinance
7th November 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

i wrote muthoot finance po exam and i am waiting for the results can u tel me when the results are going to declare ?
8th November 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

when u released the results
10th November 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

12000 per month after 6 monts 3000 rs hike
10th November 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

when will release po result please send me my mobile : 9666602341
11th November 2011, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

how much time can required to release the result po's
11th November 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

when will be the results of muthoot finance po recruitment? how many positions available in bangalore?
pls inform me
18th November 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

when will be come to po result? plz send me my mobile no 9585445147
20th November 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 30 yrs old, and pursuing MBA finance Distance, having over 4 yrs experience in different verticles, wanted to know, Am i eligible for any banks PO and others exams, concerened over my age factor, currently working with an NBFC, and expected to completed my MBA by feb,12. Pls let me know
20th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by salapurupa View Post
i wrote muthoot finance probationary officers exam today .they did not mention any salry package details .can i know what is the salary structure for this post?
maximum of rs.12000 only in chennai because the branch manager gets only 13000 to 15000 maximum.
2nd December 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

when will be come po result ? plz sent me my mail id manikandansm345@gmail .com
5th December 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

18000 per month
6th December 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Realy 18000 salary
8th December 2011, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

When to issuse our po results.pls sent me immdiate. My mobile number.9940715108.
9th December 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

How much salary for muthoot finance po job
11th December 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

what is package for pos in muthoot finance
18th December 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I got selected for interview. I'm going to attend my interview on 03-01-2012. What type of question will they ask?
19th December 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got selected for interview. I'm going to attend my interview on 03-01-2012. What type of question will they ask?
when u got the mail? pls forward that to [email protected]
19th December 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1531329]I got selected for interview. I'm going to attend my interview on 03-01-2012. What type of question will they ask?[/QUOTE

They will just ask simple Questions. Because the salary for PO post in muthoot finance in just 12000 per month. After 1 year training You will get 14000 as Asst Manager. Then, the salary hike is 2500 per year. After getting 5 years experience u can be eligible for manager post and the salary is 25000.... Salary wise muthoot finance is waste to join..

I am working in coimbatore as PO for the past 9 months... I will leave tis job once i get 1 year experience.. Because, salary is toooo low frnd...
19th December 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
Congrats, to all those who have got selected for PO interview in Muthoot finance. I am working in Muthoot Finance as a PO. There will 2 rounds in the interview GD and personal interview. Dont worry, it will be very easy, if u perform average u can clear it. Regarding the salary for PO, it is 12000 per month. After 1 year u ll get some increment. After copleting 5 years in this company, u r eligible to be manager. Once u become a manager ur salary is 25000 per month. Muthoot finance is a No.1 gold loan company in INDIA, but as far as salary is concerned it is very low frnds...
19th December 2011, 05:56 PM
arivumvp

if u got mail., pls update
20th December 2011, 01:53 PM
Raja PO

Thumbs down Re: What will be the salary for the position of Probationary Officer in Muthoot Finance?

Quote:
Hi friend, the salary is 12000 per month.. After 1 year u ll get 2000 hike... after 5 years u will get 25000... I am working as PO in coimbatore branch.. To be frank, the salary is not enough and very low hike...
20th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION WILL THEY ASK FOR PO POST?
20th December 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS THEY WILL BE ASK IN INTERVIEW?
21st December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

plz send me interview dates of mutood finance
22nd December 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

where will they provide traning , i heard that they would train in goa . is it right
and is there any working presure
22nd December 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

did any body attended the interview recently?
22nd December 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I am 30 yrs old, and pursuing MBA finance Distance, having over 4 yrs experience in different verticles, wanted to know, Am i eligible for any banks PO and others exams, concerened over my age factor, currently working with an NBFC, and expected to completed my MBA by feb,12. Pls let me know
the max age for po is 28. . for some community there is some age relexation. .
23rd December 2011, 09:23 AM

Default query

hi friend,

i have interview on 19-1-2011, can u send question after your interview to this mail [email protected]

thank you
23rd December 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the job profile of a PO at Muthoot finance?
24th December 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

i passed the muthoot po exam and my interview is on monday my communcation skill is not good. can i select that exam or no!
26th December 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

job security ithere r not, i don't know abt that, but job security is must for employees..........
26th December 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hi friends, i m also selected for muthoot finance po interview.my interview is on 9-1-2012.people who have finished ur GD and Interview please share ur interview experience here regarding the GD topic and questions asked in the interview...please reply..
26th December 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

how many positions are there in ap
1st January 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Could u pls info what they ll be asking for GD and Personal Interview?

Quote:
Hi friends,
Congrats, to all those who have got selected for PO interview in Muthoot finance. I am working in Muthoot Finance as a PO. There will 2 rounds in the interview GD and personal interview. Dont worry, it will be very easy, if u perform average u can clear it. Regarding the salary for PO, it is 12000 per month. After 1 year u ll get some increment. After copleting 5 years in this company, u r eligible to be manager. Once u become a manager ur salary is 25000 per month. Muthoot finance is a No.1 gold loan company in INDIA, but as far as salary is concerned it is very low frnds...
3rd January 2012, 12:45 PM
ravireddy925

Hi frnds. . .
I had my interview on11-01-2012.
Please send me the type of questions which they will ask in interview and also send me the topic which u discussed in groip discussion.
3rd January 2012, 12:48 PM
ravireddy925

Quote:
i had my interview on 11-01-2012.After completion of ur interview please send me a mail regarding which u faced in interview.
My mail id is [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi friends, i m also selected for muthoot finance po interview.my interview is on 9-1-2012.people who have finished ur GD and Interview please share ur interview experience here regarding the GD topic and questions asked in the interview...please reply..
i have interview on 23-01-2012.i think u finish gd&interview .can u send me the gd.topic&inter view questions plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.my [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 05:53 PM
padmapriyadheeban

Hi friend i go to attend interview only on 12.1.2012 so please send me a guidelines thank u so much
4th January 2012, 11:27 AM
sshaliii

hi sruthi..
their are 3 rounds..
first they will check for original certificates and take photocopies of that,2nd is GD general topics(internet merits and demerits,joint family like tat),3rd is Personal Interview and they will ask general knwledge and current affairs questions..

can anyone tell when the interview results will announced???
5th January 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1536014]
Quote:
I got selected for interview. I'm going to attend my interview on 03-01-2012. What type of question will they ask?[/QUOTE

They will just ask simple Questions. Because the salary for PO post in muthoot finance in just 12000 per month. After 1 year training You will get 14000 as Asst Manager. Then, the salary hike is 2500 per year. After getting 5 years experience u can be eligible for manager post and the salary is 25000.... Salary wise muthoot finance is waste to join..

I am working in coimbatore as PO for the past 9 months... I will leave tis job once i get 1 year experience.. Because, salary is toooo low frnd...

Hi u r already working in muthoot finance kada...i have completed my interview on 22th dec..can u tell me when can i knw the intervew results hw much time they will take to announce the results......
6th January 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend i sasi and i am selected and go to attend interview only on 12.1.2012 so please send me a guidelines for what kind of question they are asked.
7th January 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

hai frnz i m going 2 attend GD/Interview on 13-1-2012. so, please send me some valuable information.
[email protected]
7th January 2012, 03:41 PM
sshaliii

13750/- per month
9th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I going to take my GD/Interview on 24/01/2012.so please guide me
15th January 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have finished po interview &gd. when will you send appointment order.

ramya r
16th January 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend i suresh babu g and i am selected and go to attend interview only on 24.1.2012 so please send me a guidelines for what kind of question they are asked to my mail : <[email protected]>

Thanking you....
suresh babu g
18th January 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

haiiiii frends
i am rima having interview on 20 th jan ..any one can tell me wat type of current affairs they are asked askd .pls send me the details to my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?