9th October 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Indian Air Force having completed 12th with Science and being a girl?

how can i apply for indian airforce ?i have completed my 12th with science and iam a girl

10th October 2011, 11:10 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Air Force having completed 12th with Science and being a girl?

Dear Friend

You can join Indian Air Force after Graduation.
With your present qualification you can't apply for Air Force.

Following are the possible ways of entry in IAF for you;

1. Flying Branch (SSC)
Age limit: 19-23 years.
Education:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.

2. Direct Entry Scheme (DES) & University Entry Scheme (UES)

If you go for engineering after 12th then you can apply for these entry schemes.
This will give you designation of Aeronautical Engineer (Mech./Elecs.)

You can apply for UES during 3rd year of Engg(B.E./B.Tech.).
You can apply for DES in final year of engg(B.E./B.Tech.).

Follow the IAF Career website.
http://careerairforce.nic.in/
11th October 2011, 12:34 AM
jevirsinh

Default Re: How can I apply for Indian Air Force having completed 12th with Science and being a girl?

Flying branch ::

For this you have to take CDSE exam which is conducted by UPSC twice a year to select
students to ARMY,AIR FORCE AND NAVY

Eligibility for AIR FORCE ::

You must have passed your bachelor degree and have got physics and mathematics as
subject in class 12th .
You must be between 21 to 23 years of age

Technical branch ::

You can get entry here through UES entry scheme which is direct entry to the AIR
FORCE.If you are eligible for it then you will get call for SSB directly there is no written
exam .

Eligibility ::
Must have passed BE / B Tech degree course with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate .
There must be No backlog.
You should be between 18 to 28 years
11th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a class 12 student and i want to join technician line in IAF so what should i study for that after 12th??? should i appear for nda exam for that?
11th October 2011, 10:51 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: How can I apply for Indian Air Force having completed 12th with Science and being a girl?

dear friend, firstly i want to say you should not apply for NDA, because only unmarried male candidate eligible for NDA exam.
as you say, you want to join IAF, so i really proud of you and salute your intrest in defense.
Girls can join to IAF only for short commission means 14 year service.
after gradution you should eligible for CDSE exam conduct by Upse.
technical student: you can also eligible after complete engg. for IAF between 19 to 25 year
28th November 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know more about the career opportunities for the girls as an officer , like whoever is pursuing 12th now , how can they get into Indian Army , Navy or Air Force , i am very keen to join our Air force
19th December 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

NAMASTE.I am Neha doing B.Arch. In 3rd year now.I want to join IAF.So what are the opportunity and method to join IAF.My age is 21.and does percentage of 3rd year of B.Arch. Matters for entry in IAF.Kindly guide me.
1st January 2012, 01:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i apply for indian airforce ?i have completed my 12th with science and iam a girl
Dear friend,

If you want join in Air force after 12th standard then you must cleared the NDA exam.

Sorry to say that Girls are not allowed for NDA exam only unmarried male are eligible.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.NDA exam is conducted by UPSC.

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

The NDA selection process is 1) Written Test 2) Personal Interview.

I have attached the Physical criteria for NDA exam so please check it out.

The Exam date for NDA exam is given below.

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So you can apply for NDA exam through go for www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 58 views)
13th February 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

iam a 9 class student and i want to join iaf so please give me some suggetion how i apply for airforce pilot.
29th February 2012, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

kya mai 12th pass ke bad airforce x group ka test de sakta hu.kya X group ko ab gradution se hi de sakte h inter k bd nahi
29th February 2012, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

kya mai 12th k bad X group ka test de sakta hu.pata chala ki apne X group gradution se kr di h kya aisa h pls rpl
26th March 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

how can i join IAF after completing B.arch?
12th April 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

what corse should i offer in btec to be an aronautical after btec?
13th April 2013, 03:02 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NAMASTE.I am Neha doing B.Arch. In 3rd year now.I want to join IAF.So what are the opportunity and method to join IAF.My age is 21.and does percentage of 3rd year of B.Arch. Matters for entry in IAF.Kindly guide me.
Girls are not allowed to apply to IAF through the CDS exams.

But you can apply to IAF through the AFCAT exams.
AFCAT exams are conducted by Indian Airforce only

FLYING BRANCH-

Education- Graduates in any stream with Minimum 60% marks and should have studies the subjects Physics and Maths in class 12th or BE/BTECH Pass with minimum 60% marks

Age- between 19 to 23 years (candidates born between 2nd July 1990 to 1st July 1994 can apply)

Minimum Height- 162.5 cms
Minimum Leg Length - 99 cms
Maximum Leg Length - 120 cms

GROUND DUTY Branch;
Education- Graduates in any stream with Minimum 60% marks

Age- Between 19 to 23 years

Minimum Height- 152 cms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?