10th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?

pls tell me abt the best universities of india offering m.sc. in biotech nd biochem nd their fre structre as well as entrance procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in India for MSc Biotech and Biochemistry? What is the fee structure and the entrance procedure?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  4. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  5. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  6. List of universities offering MSc biotechnology?
  7. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  8. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  9. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  12. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  14. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  15. List of the colleges offering correspondence courses for MSc Biochemistry?
  16. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  17. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  18. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
10th October 2011, 01:30 PM
jeniferspears

Default Re: Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?

If you are looking for correspondence online study then please do contact us. Contact no:801 732 5455.
10th October 2011, 02:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls tell me abt the best universities of india offering m.sc. in biotech nd biochem nd their fre structre as well as entrance procedure
Dear,

Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry:-

1.) University School of Biotechnology, Guru Govind Singh Indraprasths University,New Delhi
2.) Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology Centre, Faculty of Science, The Maharaja Sayaji Rao University of Baroda,Gujarat
3.) Department of Animal Biotechnology, Madras Veterinary College, Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,Tamil Nadu
4.) University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Punjab University,Chandigarh
5.) Rajiv Gandhi Center for Biotechnology, Trivandrum,Kerala
6.) School of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh
7.) National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal,Haryana
8.) Institute of Chemical Technology, University of Mumbai,Maharashtra.

Thanks.
5th November 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after doing bsc in biotechnology elective with 55% marks
23rd November 2011, 05:09 PM
swarnamugi

can u please tell whether the IIT offer M.Sc biotechnology and is there any entrance exam for the admission
25th February 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i m student of b.tec 1 year i want to some differnt comparision other so what can i do i have comfution what can i do i want to best plz give me way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?