10th October 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can BBA students appear for HAS exam?

i have done with aircraft maintainence engineering and want to be in himachal administrative exams, will you please tell that is iam able for HAS exms , if not den tell IS ba students can also appear for the same, if yes then with which subjects..
thanks

11th September 2015, 03:44 AM
ant man

Smile Re: Can BBA students appear for HAS exam?

Yes you are eligible for HAS exam after completing BBA

HAS stands for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service. It is a civil administration exam conducted in Himachal Pradesh..

Eligibility for HAS :
1. A candidate must complete bachelor's degree from a recognised university.

Age limit :
1. A candidate must complete 21 years of age.
2. The maximum age limit is 35 years.

>>The application fees for General Category and candidates of other States is rupees 250/-

To apply for exam and also to know more click >> www.hppsc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?