16th September 2010, 10:40 PM
dhivyabharathi

How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?

Dear sir/madam,
I am a third year electrical engineering student.I am interested in DC machines,AC machines,Transmission and distribution. I want to get a good highly paying job in those fields.How should i prepare myself to get a good job?Can i attend any job interviews during my final year itself?

Related Questions:
  1. How to find companies scheduling job interviews for Electrical student?
  2. If I have 61% with four standing arrears, can I still get a job at MNCs?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How should I get electrical engineering job? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  5. What are the courses we can take up after completion of Electrical engineering course to be eligible for a good job?
  6. Which Job is suitable for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering and not having good subject knowledge?
  7. What are the various entrance exams to give for getting a government job while doing final year ECE?
  8. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  9. Which job is good when compared to electrical core and software job?
  10. Where can I get latest information on Job Vacancies being a candidate of final year BE in Electrical Engineering?
  11. How to become a software engineer after completion of B.E CSE with one backlog?
  12. How can I get a job after diploma electronics? I am doing B.E in final year
  13. Which are the companies in India offering job interviews for recruitment of final year Chemical Engineers?
  14. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  15. Can I get job in sales and marketing field after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  16. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  18. Job opportunities and exams for final year electrical and electronics engineering
2nd July 2011, 04:25 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?

hello dhivya,

You can get the job for core companies,as you are interested in those stuffs, for getting into such companies, you have to know the fundas and the applications rather than your subject. Dont worry prepare well and do the practice for it.

Yes, you can attend for the interview in the final year.
2nd July 2011, 04:26 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?

hello dhivya,

You can get the job for core companies,as you are interested in those stuffs, for getting into such companies, you have to know the fundas and the applications rather than your subject. Dont worry prepare well and do the practice for it.

Yes, you can attend for the interview in the final year.
3rd July 2011, 10:24 AM
kengkora

Default Re: How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?

There are lots of opportunities for an electrical engineer. you can join PSUs like NTPC, PGCIL, NHPC, ONGC, BSNL and govt sector like RAILWAY etc. yes you can apply for many jobs during your final year. start preparing
4th July 2011, 12:43 AM
DasRia0654

Yes divyabharati you can do so. You r going in the right direction. During your final year you will be facing campas interview in which you can take part and do better. Wishes you good luck
4th July 2011, 12:51 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can attend as well as get job while you are in final year by both on and off campusing interviews.

You can also create a profile in various job searching websites so that you will get informed about the vacancies in various companies suited for you.

But if you have the basic knowledge about your subjects, then you will definitely get a good job by the end of your final year by those companies which will come to your college for recruitment.
6th July 2011, 10:36 AM

hiiiiiiiiiiii...........
after electrical engineering you can go to both software,and power plant-
software jobs like-
-TCS
-WIPRO
-INFOSYS
-ACCENTURE
-AMDOCS
-CSC
-HCL
-HP
-CAPGEMINI
-SATYAM
-TECH MAHINDRA
-EMPHASIS
core companies like-
-NTPC
-NALCO
-BHEL
-ONGC
-MONNET
-ADITYA BIRLA
-JINDAL
-ADANI
-MAHINDRA
best of luck........
13th July 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I am veerapprakash and i am doing final year eee i want details about whaere the interview conducted
31st July 2011, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

what should i do to get a job after doing BE from electrical & electronics branch ?
25th September 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

where do i search for a core technical jobs?
8th December 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhivyabharathi View Post
Dear sir/madam,
I am a third year electrical engineering student.I am interested in DC machines,AC machines,Transmission and distribution. I want to get a good highly paying job in those fields.How should i prepare myself to get a good job?Can i attend any job interviews during my final year itself?
Hi Friend,
yes you can attend for job intervies during your final year only.
as you said you are interested in AC machines, DC machines, Transmission and Distribution.
these all are related to electrical and automobile sector and you can get jobs in these sectors.
you can try for
BHEL
BDL
BEL
NTPC
IOCL
Hyundai
Suzuki
Honda
Hindhuja Motors etc

All The Best
3rd February 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

sir.....as i am a student of e.e.e what is the syllabus for assistant electrical engineer job test ? when this test will be coducted please give me details ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?