11th October 2011, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?

I wish to do the M.Sc. Botany distance learning course, please advise on fees and process and if I can join now.
Peter Martin
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  2. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  3. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  4. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  5. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  6. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  7. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  8. How may I join distance learning program in French studies? What is the fee structure of this course?
  9. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  10. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  11. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  12. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  14. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  16. How to get admission into distance learning at Amity College Cochin and what will be the fee structure?
  17. Admission required in MBA in IIMs for 2016 session? Fee structure of IIM Delhi? -- [New]
  18. Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?
29th November 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?

Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning?
29th November 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?

Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
16th April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do the M.Sc. Botany distance learning course, please advise on fees and process and if I can join now.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-join-m-sc-botany-course-distance-learning-fee-structure-course-409017.html#ixzz1sCX3iSnY
9th May 2012, 10:11 PM
RASIKMAURYA9514057@gMAIL.

Angry Re: Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO JOIN M Sc BOTANY.
WHAT WILL BE FEE OF THIS COURSE.
WHAT WILL BE SCHEDULE OF THIS COURSE.
WHAT WILL BE TOTAL TIME DURING THIS COURSE.
16th May 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Where will i get form for m.sc in botany distance education
22nd June 2013, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO MSC IN BOTANY THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION IS IT POSIIBLE?
WHAT WILL BE THE FEES STRUCTURE
WHICH UNIVERSITY
EXAM SHEDULE
26th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I wish to join msc botany through distance learning list out the good college recognised by ugc
11th November 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do m.sc in botany through distance learning.what is the fees structureof different university recognised by ugc.
20th May 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join MSC botany in calict university for distance course.plz gave an idea for this course
22nd June 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for corrospondence msc botany from mumbai university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?