11th October 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Exams to be given to take admission in a good automobile design college?

Sir,my namr is arnav agarwal an i m going to give my 12th boards next year....I to become an automobile designer....there was already a call frm dsk but its fee is huge...suggest me which exams should i give and which institute will suit me...i am thinkinh about NID!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Admission in Transportation Design is possible after graduating in Automobile engineering?
  3. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  4. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  5. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  6. Date of entrance exam for admission into PDA college in Gulbarga in Automobile Engineering?
  7. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai or Pune for Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  10. What to opt for car design automobile or automotive engineering?
  11. After HSc can I do automobile engineering or automobile design? I am in commerce
  12. Can I take admission in transportation design graduation after diploma engineering?
  13. What are the necessary steps to be taken to get a good rank in entrance exams?
  14. Which type of jobs are available in Autocad? Which type of job would be good for girls? NAme of Automobile parts Design company?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  16. Studies overseas or in India for automobile engineering, what's better?
  17. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  18. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE
16th April 2013, 08:24 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Exams to be given to take admission in a good automobile design college?

Dear Friend,
Note that you can apply for NID Examinations after your Graduations only that is after the completions of B.E or B.Tech.
For which you must be cleared passed out your 12th board Examinations with at least minimum desired percentage required for it with these you must be opted for PCM as an important and main subjects in your class 12th board examinations and their is no particular optional subjects you can apply for anyone.

You should be B.E or B.Tech in anyone of these field Automobile/Mechanical/ Mechatronics and with these you may also opt it if you have completed B.Arch.
Remember greater the knowledge of yours in the particular field or courses greater the scope of you in Designing of Automobile.
As you had studied the particular field most you will apply more knowledge to it.There is no bondage that you should apply only after Graduations you can also opt after the post graduations.
But let it be at last the choice is yours So chose the one which suite best for you.

And Yes at last National Institute of Design (NID) Entrance Examination will be the best for you as its has been internationally acclaimed as one of the foremost multi-disciplinary institutions in the field of design education.

You can also visit the site of NID mentioned below for more informations:
www.nid.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?