11th October 2011, 02:18 PM
sovin

List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Electronics from Pune university? How can I get a job in ISRO?

i am living in nashik and have completed my msc in electronics from here under pune university. so can i get a job at ISRO?
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in ISRO field after completing MSc chemistry?
  2. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  3. Where can I apply for a job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What are the jobs in ISRO for MSc applied electronics students
  5. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  6. List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences
  7. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  8. Can I get a government job in Pune right after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  9. Msc(electronics) or Msc(informatics) from DU?
  10. How is pune university for MSc (electronics) placement wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  12. List of jobs I can apply for, after completing MSC in environmental science?
  13. List of job oriented courses for MSc Electronics student?
  14. Can I do B.Tech in mechanical after doing diploma in ECE?
  15. What kind of jobs are preferred for MSc Electronics Science students?
  16. Job oriented courses after MSc Electronics with 50% marks in Pune University?
  17. What are the job opportunities for me in geology in Pune after completing MSc Geology?
  18. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
17th May 2012, 12:40 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: List of jobs I can apply for after completing M.Sc in Electronics from Pune university? How can I get a job in ISRO?

You can try for the recruitments of various campus placements and also many electronic jobs but also you can try for isro when ever it releases the notification of recruitment for the posts in the isro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?