17th September 2010, 05:02 PM
sadvaner

Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad

Sir,
I would like to know about the colleges and institutes offering a diploma in the field of Aeronautical engineering in Hyderabad. Is Aerospace and Aeronautical the one and the same and can u please clarify sir.

Regards,
leorod.

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the courses to get into Astronautical field?
  3. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  4. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  5. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  6. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  8. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  9. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  10. How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard
  11. What is the qualifications required to do aeronautical or aerospace engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?
  13. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. Names of the colleges in Gujarat offering courses of Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace engineering including course fees
  17. Is Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering a better choice? Best colleges offering these courses?
  18. Courses that can be done by a 12th failed candidate -- [New]
21st September 2010, 12:39 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad

No, Aerospace and Aeronautical are not a same thing, there are very big different between both. The Aerospace is related to the space and it is the branch of engineering that concerns aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics.

But Aeronautical is basically related to sea and it is an engineering area that covers research, design, manufacture and maintenance of products such as aircraft, missiles and space satellites.

So, these are some diploma colleges of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad. So please check these colleges -

Singh’s Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (SIAE) Hyderabad

Mallareddy College of Engineering & Technology

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering....
21st September 2010, 08:00 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad

hi.

No, Aerospace and Aeronautical are not a same thing, there are very big different between both. The Aerospace is related to the space and it is the branch of engineering that concerns aircraft, spacecraft, and related topics.

But Aeronautical is basically related to engineering area that covers research, design, manufacture and maintenance of products such as aircraft, missiles and space satellites.

So,
Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
. So please check these colleges -

good luck......
21st September 2010, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical and Aerospace is not the same. Aeronautical studies the construction of aeroplanes and jets, whereas Aerospace focuses on spacecrafts and satellites. Institute of Aeronautical Enigneering in Andhra Pradesh, Singh’s Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (SIAE) Hyderabad are some institutes gives courses on aeronautical engineering.
23rd September 2010, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Imira madam the same course when we see internationally has totally different look to which u say, for Eg: if u just see in a uk university aerospace engineering they tell u that it deals with the designing,constructing aircrafts with huge companies backing them. please clarify.
24th September 2010, 12:08 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
there are no college offering diploma course in aeronautical engineering in Hyderabad,it would be better to go for engineering in aeronautical engineering
all the best
24th September 2010, 10:41 PM
subhash1206

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadvaner View Post
Sir,
I would like to know about the colleges and institutes offering a diploma in the field of Aeronautical engineering in Hyderabad. Is Aerospace and Aeronautical the one and the same and can u please clarify sir.

Regards,
leorod.

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering
best of luck dear.
23rd October 2010, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

entrance exams for aeronautical enginering
24th October 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i got 43 rank in pgecet in aerospace engineering, but bi am from information technology(b.tech). will i eligible for that.
9th November 2010, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

aerospace engineering and aeronautical engineering are one and the same....always ask people who have knowledge of the subject than asking a layman.
21st November 2010, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

what are the financial implications of studying aerospace engineering in India
25th November 2010, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

hi karthikeya my dimpola complete course i want join in to btech
31st January 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i finished 10th ' can i do aeronautical engeenering
9th February 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everybody,
Please tell me that what is qualification for CEEP entrance exam.My son is going to attempt SSC exams this year.Is he eligable for ceep.Please let me the details

SKS
26th March 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir.

I am MANISHA 10th class 2010/11 i will like to Aerospace engineering diploma course in hyderabad sand compleet details.

Thanking you sir,
9th April 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Hi Everybody,

I am Akhil Kumar completed my 10th class. I would like to know the details about the list of colleges which are offering Diploma Courses in Aeronautical Engineering. Please send the details through post or to my mail id: [email protected]
7th June 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed my tenth class with 554(93%)marks whether i can join in N.D.A but i have sight please give reply soon....................
25th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i am a electrical diploma holder from delhi intrested in auronautical enginering (avionics , maintence fileld). pls dend me details as soon as posible on mail id:[email protected]
26th June 2011, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I am Punit Ruparelia completed my 10th class. I would like to know the details about the list of colleges which are offering Diploma Courses in Aeronautical Engineering in mumbai
28th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

hi am now studying aeronautical engineering ,i interesting to learn more additional software courses related to this field for my future carrier so tell which are all the software courses useful for my carrier.
16th March 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is satish kumar i am complited in dipllomo in computer's(c.s.e) iam interstring in aironautical enginiring. sir i am help then in aironautical course and detils plice sir
8th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,iam completed Diploma mechanical .....iam intersting aeronautical engginering, plz sir aeronautical colleges &couses in andhra
(east godavari) details sir
16th August 2012, 03:08 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

DEAR,

Institute Of Aeronautical Engineering

ALL THE BEST.
22nd March 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in diploma of aernoutics after passing 10 th std????
11th June 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finished 10th ' can i do aeronautical engeenering
i have a finished 10 in 5.4% iam inrested in deplomo aerronauticaal engeenring
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?