12th October 2011, 12:47 AM
Harsh Bhavsar

Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?

sir, i am doing aeronautical engineering during this year.. so i can get the job after this engineering in isro? what is qualification requarements in isro?

11th November 2011, 10:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh Bhavsar View Post
sir, i am doing aeronautical engineering during this year.. so i can get the job after this engineering in isro? what is qualification requarements in isro?
Dear friend,

Every year ISRO select the candidate in one process those are qualify GATE exam with good score are called for direct interview.

And 2 nd option , first you have to cleared written exam then you will be called for interview.

Yes, B-TECH(Aeronautical Engineering) student are eligible for ISRO exam.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

but your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for corerct answer, -1 for wrong answer

Thanks
4th March 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?

I am Doing BE aeronautical Engineering(3rd year),What are all the job oppurtunities in ISRO
4th March 2012, 09:01 PM
Anushree111
Junior Member+

ISRO offers the position of Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ in the pay band of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs.5400/- in the following anticipated vacancies in CEPO and CMDs.

Code Post Name Required Qualification No. of ISRO Vacancies Scientist / Engineer Job Specification
01 Scientist / Engineer SC - Architecture Bachelor Degree in Architecture with registration with Council of Architecture. General-01, OBC-01 1. Preparation of sketch scheme including perspectives and model.
2. Preparation of working drawings including details.
3. Co-ordination of structural, electrical, mechanical and A/C designs with architectural design.
4. Formulation of outline specification for finishing materials.
5. Assisting Chief Architect in correspondence with user Scientists and Site Engineers.
6. Periodic visits to construction sites.
7. Using software such as Autocad, Autoarchitect, etc., for the preparation of drawings.
02 Scientist / Engineer SC - Civil B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc(Engg) / OR equivalent in Civil Engineering General-02, OBC-01, SC-01,ST-01 1. Design of Buildings, Quantity surveying supervision of construction of high rise buildings, Technical buildings, along with services like roads, water supply and sewage treatment, etc.
2. Exposure to Computers for Computer Aided Design and Construction Technology is desirable.
03 Scientist / Engineer SC - Electrical B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc(Engg) / OR equivalent in Electrical OR Electrical & Electronics Engineering General-03, OBC-01, SC-01 Installation, testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of 11 KV substations, DG sets, Electrical panel boards, UPS systems, Automatic voltage stabilizers, etc Electrification of buildings including lighting, power, smoke detection systems and lightning protection schemes for conventional and hazardous buildings. Familiarisation with modern project management software packages and electrical safety codes.
ISRO Eligibility :

For Civil and Electrical disciplines BE / B.Tech / B.Sc., (Engg) in Civil / Electrical or Electrical and Electronics in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters /years for which results are available).
For Architecture : Bachelor degree in Architecture with first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% and registration with council of Architecture (Registration certificate to be produced at the time of Interview).
Final semester / year students are also eligible to apply provided the aggregate of all the previous (including Pre-final) semester/years as indicated above and the final Degree result is available by 30.10.2010.
5th March 2012, 03:14 AM
er.skp.me

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering? Required Qualification to get into ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsh Bhavsar View Post
Dear friend you can join ISRO after completion of your degree, every year in Jan/Feb announcement are made regarding recruitment in ISRO, you have to log on to www.isro.gov.in
clear the entrance test and interview then on merit base you will be recruited

ELIGIBILITY
education------ BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
age------------maximum 35 years for general(40 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates)
Best of luck
23rd April 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i m Rashmi... My ques. is- which engg. is better for getting job in isro either civil or aeronoutical? Since i hav given board exams this year, i can take a gud decision with your opinion..
20th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I am a SC. I need to join in ISRO.But I feel the age limit to is so far to join in ISRO. Then what group I need to take in high school.I am a CBSE student.How much CGPA I need to take in class 10?
25th August 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir Iam a ST. Now Iam studying Diploma in course is electronics. Which course i can take in isro. My goal is i have join in isro. Please suggetion me to about isro.
26th September 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in isro after finishing aerospace engineering
18th October 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir:) am doing my aeronautical engineering 3rd year...how can i get a job in ISRO after completing my course... Can u give me a gud suggestion for my qus
11th July 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to join in ISRO aftr completing aeronautical engineering.what is the procedure?
26th October 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir ,this year we have lost a great man of india that is our Kalam sir,he was my role model ,i know i cant be kalam sir but i want to follow him and my aim is to make his dream come true that is INDIA 2020 so i want a place in ISRO , so from now i start studying for GATE exam
28th February 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

does isro recruit an aeronautical engineer for scientist post through GATE exam directly?or is it required to do M.tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?