12th October 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

What can we do after B.E in M.E branch to get government jobs?

What we do after Be in Me branch to get goverment job ?

13th December 2011, 01:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can we do after B.E in M.E branch to get government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What we do after Be in Me branch to get goverment job ?
After completion of your B.E. in Mechanical, you can apply for exams conducted by various public sector units, usually referred as PSU's. To be eligible for most the PSU's, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% in the qualifying exam and maximum age limit to apply for them is somewhere between 27-30 years depending upon the companies recruitment policy.

Apart from applying for the PSU's, you may also write the engineering service exam which is conducted by union public service commission every year. To be eligible for the exam, you just need to hold a degree in engineering, irrespective of the marks you scored in the exam.
The age limit to apply for this exam is between 21-30 years, where 21 being the minimum and 30 being the maximum age limit for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?