12th October 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Maths class 12th exam?

How can I prepare for maths class 12th exam? bcz it is tough for me

18th October 2011, 11:38 AM
chandni kumari 26

Default Re: How to prepare for Maths class 12th exam?

Dear friend,
math is a not very tough subject ,you make it tough or hard.12 class math is really not hard.to be a math champion practice is very important.If you feel fear from math then start with work out examples,you can make same math question as your teacher already teach you in your coaching or institutes.try to study math 2 times in a day for an hour at least,but daily.first of all,you should have to learn by heart all formulas of 12th class of math.try to clear concept of particular topics by a group discussion in your friend circle.to follow this you will see your math become very good.
yours friend.
24th November 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get CD or DVDs of class XII subjects (commerce, like eco, acc and maths) where good teachers actually teach topic by topic as if teaching in a class room. I need it for my son who preferes self study.
24th November 2011, 07:53 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

First of all it is necessary for you to make it clear that Every subject is an easy one but our interest in that particular subject make it a tough or the toughest.So if you think that the subject you are studying is very difficult & make it as a pressure on your mind then definitely you are unable to secure good marks in it.And MATHS is not only a securing one but also helps you in your daily life If you are good in it. So these are the points which you have to follow for your preparation-

1. Try to do that chapters first in which you are seeking your interest as they will make your base to become the subject interesting for you.

2. Take the help from some EXPERT teacher so that HE will guide you about the formulas & methods to make any sum easy.

3. Daily practice makes you more & more confident so try to make it as a routine work.

4. Many CD's & DVD's are available in the market that helps you to know that How a Formula is derived.

5. Group discussions & practice it with your Friends avoids you from the monotony & boredom.
24th November 2011, 08:11 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i get CD or DVDs of class XII subjects (commerce, like eco, acc and maths) where good teachers actually teach topic by topic as if teaching in a class room. I need it for my son who preferes self study.
CDs and DVDs will available in plenty for all subjects in the market but they are commercialized and do not serve the actual purpose. Class room teaching cannot be replaced. Schools exist so that students preferring self-study and not going for tuition can benefit. You can purchase good reference books after taking the concerned teacher's suggestions. Students ought to study themselves and ask teachers for doubts or research on the net.
24th November 2011, 08:14 PM
Shweta1992

Quote:
Maths is interesting if you develop a taste for it. Practice and analysis are the keys for doing good maths. Be careful while doing calculations and while writing formulae. Be careful when to use which formula, this can be achieved if you practice a lot. Use a number of good reference books like RD Sharma, RS Aggarwal etc. Always practice in a quiet environment and stay focused. Make it a habit to do maths everyday for at least an hour. Also notice the time you consume to solve each sum.
24th November 2011, 10:24 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

As far as Mathematics is concerned, the only way to score high marks in this exam is by having good practice of various kind of problems and that too various kind of books in addition to that particular academy books.

Without having good practice in the Mathematics subject, it is impossible to score high. So, try to have that.

Have good practice of various previous year question papers and model papers for 12th class Maths Exam.

These Question Papes will be available in various test papers and questions banks in outside market.

Practice problems in those model papes and the same models problems in your regular text books also.

Be strong enough in formulas. If there is a problem which you know how to solve and without knowing the formula which will be used to solve that particular problem, then there will be no use at all.

Make your preparation in such a way that you should be able to expalin the formulas even if you were asked by waking up from sleep.
24th November 2011, 10:25 PM
mendu aparna

Quote:
i myself am giving the exam.. So with only 3 days left ,practice only from the ncert..pay more attention to calculus(especially integration) cause it accounts for 44 marks.for 3D keep revising the formulas,practice is a must..
24th November 2011, 10:31 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to prepare for Maths class 12th exam?

Quote:

How To Prepare For Maths

Maths out of all the subjects..needs rigorous practice to hone your skills..

Try solving the solved examples of NCERT then..go for the unsolved exercises..let it take time..when the answer doesn't come..do cling to your patience and start afresh..after that go for the miscellenous exercise or the last exercise of each chapter which consists of tricky questions..

The more you practice..the more you will get familiar with the type of questions asked..

After that..go for the solved sample papers of U-Like..try not to look at the solution until and unless you have not tried your best..

Then test your speed with the unsolved sample papers of the book..check whether you are able to solve the sample papers in 3 hours or not..

I am sure if you follow these steps..your confidence will definitely boost up..

If you try to mug up..you will never learn..

Try to visualize what is exactly happening in the question and what is being asked..and then analyze how can you reach the solution with the set of formulas you have..

I have also attached a few past papers of the board exam..

Go through them and i hope they help you additionally in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
24th November 2011, 11:28 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
First of all I want to tell you that score a good marks in Mathematics is not a very big problem. You just need to concentrate on the subject and study with determination.

Start the preparation from elementary level and gradually improve your self.
First make your basic concept clear in all the topics you face problem. Give daily time to mathematics. Try to stick with your preparation. If you need you can take tuition or you can join coaching.

Try these steps and you will find maths as a very scoring subject.

Best Wishes.....
25th November 2011, 02:02 AM
nida shakeel

NCERT books are enough for preparation of CBSE exam. If you want to refer another books for 'maths' than u can go for R.S.Agarwal and R.D.Sharma. But keep full concentrate on NCERT books.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS..........
13th December 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
how we can prepare improvement exam of maths subject in class 12th. i confused please tell me.
21st March 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir how to prepare for vit(vellore institute of technology) entrance exam?
I will complete my 12th class this year with pcm and english and computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?