12th October 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?

Companies offering summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  3. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  4. Companies offering summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  5. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  6. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Gorakhpur for B.Tech(ECE,3rd year) students?
  8. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
  9. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  10. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  11. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  12. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  13. Companies offering summer training for B.Tech IT 3rd year students?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month internship for 3rd year B.Tech ECE students?
  15. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  17. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  18. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
28th November 2011, 01:04 AM
m.khushhal

Default Re: Companies offering summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?

Hi...
companies offering the summer training are given below....
TCS
WIPRO
BHEL
BEL
SAIL
HCL
etc...
9th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?

I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech studying at JIET Jodhpur Rajasthan. I am interested in doing the summer training at Ahmedabad. Can you plz suggest names of companies offering this training. Awaiting your prompt reply.
14th January 2012, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech ece . I am interested in doing the summer training at pune. Can you plz suggest names of companies offering this training. Awaiting your prompt reply.
21st January 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam, I am a student of ECE (2nd year). I want to do summer training , please tell me the companies where i can do my summer training.
25th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

how i apply for training in companies???????????????????
26th January 2012, 01:25 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
There are so many companies which will offer you summer training
As you are a B.Tech ECe student
You can try in these companies :

1.TCS

2.CTS

3.WIPRO

4.HCL

5.ACCENTURE

6.IBM

7.INFOSYS

8.BSNL

9.DRDO

10.NTPC

ALL THE BEST.......
27th January 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir.what r d criterion of companies....cn cmpany provide training of 1month only???....is it benificial to get trained in a reputed company 4 a month,vl i get nethn to learn??????
13th February 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobs View Post
Dear friend,
There are so many companies which will offer you summer training
As you are a B.Tech ECe student
You can try in these companies :

1.TCS

2.CTS

3.WIPRO

4.HCL

5.ACCENTURE

6.IBM

7.INFOSYS

8.BSNL

9.DRDO

10.NTPC

ALL THE BEST.......
How can I apply?There's not sufficient information on the website
14th February 2012, 07:53 PM
unagi

hi ,normally for core side they ask for for 60% to 65% in b.tech

iam giving some of the ece core companies below

1) bharat electronis limited (bel)

2) efftronics

3)drdo

4) bsnl
16th February 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to apply in HCL for 6 week summer training.
16th February 2012, 10:09 PM
rvidyasagar

Very few companies have a structured summer training programme.

However, to my knowledge MTNL is having a structured prog. Pl click Summer Industrial Training in the home page of MTNL http://mtnldelhi.in/ for full details.

Similarly, the Staff Training Inst (Tech), AIR & DD, Kingsway, Delhi also organises a structured prog for engg students. This is patronised by students from Delhi and North East.

Apart from this, you can check with the local All India Radio and Doordarshan installations about whether they have capacity to take students. Many stations train engg students. You may also tap Telephone exchanges, Laboratories, meterological stations under the govt category.

In the private sector, you may get in touch with any good factory or laboratory for the summer training. Generally, they are reluctant. But, with the right contacts, you would be able to get entry.

Once you identify the establishment, you may get a letter from your college and take it to the company and reserve your seat at least one month before the commencement of training.

You or your college may also have to give an undertaking about your good conduct.

All the best.
25th April 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have to do summer training in pune....
so i want to ask you that which company will provide us the summer training ????
and what is the procedure to get the summer training in any company
19th May 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Do 3rd ECE students have summer internships in hyderabad if any please send the details like fee structure??
20th April 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

2nd year 4th sem ECE student want to do summer training in indore kindly guide
31st December 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

reslected sir/mam

I'm the student of btech 3rd year and I want to know the companies which are offering summer training for btech ECE 3rd year students,specially in Delhi NCR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?