12th October 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?

i'm pursuing my final year in electronics and communication field. I like to do job in goverment companies. Plz give the best idea for my bright future.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  3. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  4. What are the government jobs offered to Electronics and Telecommunication students passing out with 60% in final year?
  5. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  6. How to make career in Aeronautical field after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  9. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?
  10. What to do next having completed diploma after clearing 10 backs?
  11. List government companies for doing internship in Electronics field? -- [New]
  12. Which field should I choose for Training being a B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Companies offering Training?
  13. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  14. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  15. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  16. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  18. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
13th October 2011, 10:27 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?

There are many government jobs whose notification you can get from employment newspaper and you can write various exam depends upon your interest...

for Bank jobs like
  • SBI
  • ICIC
  • ANDHRA
  • UNION
  • central bank of India
AND all other banks...

and there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
  • BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
  • ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
  • DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
  • ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
  • AAI(Airport authority of India)
  • SAIL(Steel authority of india)
  • RRB(Railway recruitment board)
  • UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
13th October 2011, 11:42 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm pursuing my final year in electronics and communication field. I like to do job in goverment companies. Plz give the best idea for my bright future.
Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?

Don't worry .There are so many government jobs are available for you and you can appear in all these but at the time of interview ,you will have to produce your passing certificate otherwise you will be considered faulty and thus they will disqualify you and you will loose your job.

Some important Government jobs ,for which you can apply right now are as follows:
  • S.B.I Bank P.O
  • BSNL
  • SAIL
  • RRB
  • IES
  • UPSC exams
  • DRDO e.t.c

Please visit the official websites of these exams to get latest update about these important exams.

You can also get information about these exams through newspapers and employement news.

With Regards
rchauhan294
13th October 2011, 12:55 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?

hi dear .
There are many core companies for electronic & communication field......

after this you can apply for bank po exam, IES exam , IAS exam etc.......

good luck....
13th October 2011, 12:56 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear .
There are many core companies for electronic & communication field......

after this you can apply for Bank po exam, IES exam , IAS exam etc.......

good luck....
11th December 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi
i want govt. job.
14th December 2011, 10:24 PM
susmitarani sethi
Member+

There are many government jobs whose notification you can get from employment newspaper and you can write various exam depends upon your interest...

for Bank jobs like
SBI
ICIC
ANDHRA
UNION
central bank of India
AND all other banks...

and there are lots of other opportunity for government jobs
BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
7th January 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I want govt job.
My percentage 63%
E-mail. [email protected]
30th January 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i want govt. job
my percentage 75%
E-mail. [email protected]
4th February 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i want govt. job based on 3 years diploma my percentage is 65% in electronics communication
5th February 2012, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd year student of e.c.e branch, AT this time i got 62% overall from punjab technical university, i m comfused which company is better for my 2month training, BHEL or NTPC or any private institute. . . . Plz help me. My email id is- [email protected]
5th February 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage for government job.email :[email protected]
23rd March 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,
m final year in diploma(ECE)holder student hu but kuch paper me supply h,kya mujhe mil sekta....& kisme mil sekta h....
27th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
recently i m pursuing b.tech finl yr in ece branch. I wana to do and get a gud plcment in best mnc compnies ,so what should i do for my gud future .plz suggest me.nd gud reply .
Kamal sahai
my email id. [email protected]
27th March 2012, 07:51 PM
bablucena9

Now a days lots of Govt. jobs available for B.E candidates, Electronics & Telecommunication field is very vast most of institutes going to various kind of research, industries have lots of vacancy, so prepare well for written examination as well as interview.
1.Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
2. Bharat Sancher Nigam Limited (BSNL).
3. All India Radio & Air India
4. Bhrat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL).
5. Center for Development of Advance Computing (C-DAC).
6. Center for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET).
7. Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).
8. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
9. Center for Railway Information System (CRIS).
10. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
11. Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)
12. Inter University Center for Astronomy & Astrophysics (IUCAA). etc
More information regarding jobs visit www.sarkarinaukri.com etc

Source: Government jobs available for final year electronics and telecommunication students? | Government Jobs 2012 http://governmentjobsalerts.com/government-jobs-available-final-year-electronics-telecommunication-students-13719.html#ixzz1qJqiHAkg
31st March 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi to all now im a pre final year b.e ece student. When im attend the government examinations? And pls say the related government job for my field?
31st May 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

sir,now i m doing b.techfinal year i want a govt job in electronics dept i have 72% pls give me a nw joboffers
e.mail: [email protected]
7th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm amarsingh dhankar and i have done the diploma in ece. And i have got 75% in ece. So gave me any information about govt gob. Email. [email protected]
24th July 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

hi......i m akash..hoping for gud jobs in MNCs .i m in 3rd year from PTU.
help me out! getting nervous day by day..
email: [email protected]
4th January 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I am appearing candidates for diploma in electronics and comm. My batch is 2010-13 what type of job in sarkari naukri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?