18th September 2010, 10:19 PM
pagade uday

Is it possible to change college ?

aknjgpm

31st May 2011, 02:50 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Is it possible to change from FE college of Engineering Pandharpur to college in Shivaji University?

Yes This is possible but next college takes you in 1st year.
Means that if you are in 2nd year of Engineering Pandharpur then if you leave it then they do not refund your fee and Shivaji University takes you in 1st year.
So you loose money and loose 1 year.
So i think this is not smarter choice But decision in your hand what you do..
31st May 2011, 09:13 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change from FE college of Engineering Pandharpur to college in Shivaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagade uday View Post
I am studying in FE college of engg pandharpur which is in solapur university I want to change college in Second year engg to the other college in shivaji university as a deduction in dte information broucher shivaji and solapur university combined as Home university so is it possible to change college or not

No it is not possible to change the college in second year.
You can apply for transfer to another college in the first year itself.
After first year colleges do not offer this practice.asking the per

Besides this you can still try asking the permission for transfer on medical grounds or due to the tranfer of you father.

You need to check whether the college in which you want to get enrolled again is willing to provide u the admission or not.

If they are willing it will be much easier for you to transfer.
31st May 2011, 10:47 PM
mandiv

hello
dear you may change from one college to another if and only if the colleges are in same university
since you want to change the university but there are no such provision of changing your university
1st June 2011, 12:52 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
yes.it is possible for change the college
but difficult is more in changing college.
you transfer but you donot transfer originally you paid full price then you transfer for this
31st August 2011, 07:03 PM
sangita1117

yes
friend you can do it easily but it's difficult when the both party are not satisfied
19th February 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i am intrested to change my college to pandharpur college....i am in sharad institute college of engg,ichalakaranji...i am live in solapur...so plz contact with me my mo no as early as possible..9890953001 or Email id_ [email protected].
19th February 2012, 10:23 AM
nrusinh57

i am in sharad institute college of engg,ichalakaranji i AM INTRESTED TO TRANSFER ADMITION TO PANDHARPUR COLLEGE BHAVA....PLZ CONTACT ME 9890953001 OR EMAIL ID- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?