13th October 2011, 05:15 PM
MitalGosalia

Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?

Respected sir,

I want to know that to get admission in any Government college for M.B.B.S, what is maximum requairment of percentage.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  2. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India
  3. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  5. How many percentage in MBBS entrance exam is required for admission in MBBS colleges of Gujarat? -- [New]
  6. List of WHO & MCI approved Government universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Percentage required to study MBBS?
  7. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  8. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  9. What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?
  10. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  11. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  12. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  13. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  14. Is there any government quota for admission to MBBS course? How much percentage is required and what is the cutoff? Is admission given on CET marks or only on the basis of own admission test?
  15. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  16. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  17. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  18. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
21st February 2012, 12:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitalGosalia View Post
Respected sir,

I want to know that to get admission in any Government college for M.B.B.S, what is maximum requairment of percentage.
To get admission in a government college for MBBS program, candidate has to go through entrance exam conducted by the directorate of Medical Education of each state.

Beside this he/she must have passed the +2 level of exam with 50%marks(40% for St/Sc/Others) with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English.Candidate must have attained the age of 17 years to be eligible for the exam.
18th November 2012, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

sir minimum percentage required for mbbs admission in government sector?
19th February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is entrace exam is necessary to get the government mbbs college
28th May 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT GUJCET 52/120 GSEB 40% CAN I GET ADMISSION M B B S IN GUJARAT
30th May 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What marks are required in 12th boards to get admission in government mbbs cource?
30th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What marks are required in 12th boards to get admission in government mbbs cource?
31st May 2015, 05:20 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitalGosalia View Post
Respected sir,

For admission in govt medical college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
>A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> M.G.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
etc

Eligibility For Above exam:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks form recognized university .
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> Age limit is 17-25 year.
22nd November 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

What are the cut off marks for general in AFMC and AIIMS..also what is the procedure of the exam?
2nd April 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

If I want to study MBBS in government colleges, is NEET entrance exam is enough for that or else any other additional entrance exam is there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?