13th October 2011, 09:30 PM
vijenderc

How to solve mathematical problem in short time? How to solve reasoning problems?

please you are rewuested to give me a idea that how i can solve mathematical problem in short time & also give me the idea that how i can solve reasoning problems

14th October 2011, 08:11 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to solve mathematical problem in short time?

practice is the only way to solve mathematical problem in less time. you have to do a lot of practice so that easily you can understand the mathematics and you can think about how to solve that mathematics problem. you should know the exact procedure to solve the mathematical problem. in some mathematics there may be any short way to solve the problem you have to learn that way so that you can solve that type of problem in less time.

for which type of examination you will appear you must be prepared for that examination according to the previous years paper. try to find out different types of mathematical problem which may come in the examination. solve that types of problem from a good book related to that examination. then it will be more easy for you to solve mathematical problem in less time.

for reasoning problem you must know the various types of problem related to reasoning section. try to remember antonym and synonym of some common word which generally come in the examination. you may buy the book Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal for the reasoning section which is very popular book for reasoning preparation.

best wishes.
14th October 2011, 09:03 PM
jitendrakumawat26

Smile Re: How to solve mathematical problem in short time? How to solve reasoning problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijenderc View Post
please you are rewuested to give me a idea that how i can solve mathematical problem in short time & also give me the idea that how i can solve reasoning problems
buy hallard maths book that is enough for the solving maths problem in short time.
but read and understand carefully this book. otherwise you can join a coaching class.
best of luck.
JK SIR
14th October 2011, 09:29 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

see, firstly there have no other ways besides practice and practice of numerical problem.

actually practice makes a man more perfect.

so if you can contribute labor and if you can practice more mathematical problem, then it will be very easy to solve a mathematical problem in less time.

but if you follow the given below books, then definitely you will be beneficial

>>R.S.Aggarwal.

>>GRE Berron.

and to solve critical calculation first you may take help of Vaidick mathematics books.

these all books are available in the market.

all the best........
14th October 2011, 10:07 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.....
To solve the mathematics problem in a short time you have to practice first.
then only you can do in a good speed ,
there are many books available for mathematics to solve easily in a short curt method.

good luck........
14th October 2011, 10:34 PM
toshani sahay

mathematics is a paper which can not understood without practice,you need to do a lot of practice in order to get a grip on it..just try to solve as much questions as possible...that helps in solving a question in a short time as after so much of practice you begin to to do mental calculations...also there are lot of tricks to do calculations faster,for that you may refer to vedic maths.....
then for mathematical reasoning you can go through Shakuntla Devi you would get a lot of puzzles in that,then you may go through R.S Agarwal,as you would get a lot of reasonig questions in that....

BEST WISHES!!
15th October 2011, 08:22 AM
rktpro

What you need is not only speed but accuracy.
What you must do is while practicing you should go for the reason and logic behind every step and not just tick the option which suits. Forcing yourself to think of logic would result in greater accuracy in exam.
That alone will come from practice. Practice a lot.
And for reasoning questions, you must get a book(R.S Aggarwal etc.) which will help you out really well. See, I have used R.S Aggarwal and what I found is that it contains tips and tricks in synopsis of chapter.
Remember, before you go for short cut formulas you must learn the big ones. That builds a concept ground on which you would stand in an examination.
Best Of Luck
20th November 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

is it possible that acceleration exists even in absense of velo
city
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?