13th October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A after 10th with distance education and where can I do it?

can i do BA after 10th with distance education & wher i can

20th October 2011, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.A after 10th with distance education and where can I do it?

You cannot do B.A after 10th class. You need to complete your 12th class for joining the graduation courses. After completing the 12th class or any other equivalent qualifications from recognized universities you can pursue B.A. You should join only a university which is accredited even though opting for correspondence B.A. There are many correspondence colleges or universities such as IGNOU, Manipal University, Annamalai University etc. which offer the B.A course.
26th November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.A after 10th with distance education and where can I do it?

can i do intermediate through distance education.
27th November 2011, 08:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do BA after 10th with distance education & wher i can
hi,
No, You can not do B.A directly after 10th class. If you want to do you can do after passing 12th with from Arts stream. There are many top arts college in India like:-

Lady Shri Ram College For Women

St Stephen’s College

Loyola College

St Xavier’s College

Christ University

Hindu College

St Xavier’s College

Miranda House

Fergusson College

Presidency College

Good luck!
23rd December 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

tamil
i am 2 fail in maths can i do any degree
20th February 2012, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

I have passed ssc [10th] in 1980. Now I am 51 years old. Can I do my graduation?
i stay in Mumbai.
13th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

after 10th i want to do some course....what can i do?i like to study embedded systems...can i???????
21st April 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i do any degree courses after 10th
27th April 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 50 years old. I passed 11thclass & fail in B.A. 1st year.
11th July 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i hav done mu 10th in d year 1984...can i do degree B.A with my 10th certificate.....zz der any universities .................................................. ......!!!!in hyderabad,A.P,india
19th July 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A after 10th with distance education and where can I do it?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-b-after-10th-distance-education-where-can-i-do-413568.html#ixzz214zaO82z
4th August 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

iam 19 yearz old.... iam 10th pass n 12th i went in maths for 6 markz.... bt i want to do degree... what can i do... which degree to take n which i availiable
18th December 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

i succefully done my 12th in arts but i do not want to attend the first year and second year i want directly do the bacholar in arts so any chance i can attaend the same in mumbai and where it is availabel
7th February 2013, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

aftar ssc can i join degree by distance education
7th February 2013, 04:29 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

hi,
No, You can not do B.A directly after 10th class. If you want to do you can do after passing 12th with from Arts stream. There are many top arts college in India like:-

Lady Shri Ram College For Women

St Stephen’s College

Loyola College

St Xavier’s College

Christ University

Hindu College

St Xavier’s College

Miranda House

Fergusson College

Presidency College

Good luck!
7th February 2013, 05:17 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do B.A after 10th with distance education and where can I do it?

Hello dear ,

To pursue B.A. (Bachelor of Arts ) you need to complete your (10+2) level with Arts stream . Completing your 10+2 level will lead you to get admission in B.A. Colleges .

Friend as you have mentioned that you wanted to do B.A. from Distance Mode, there also the minimum education qualification eligibility would be completion of (10+2) level .

So after completing your (10+2) level studies , following are the list of Distance education colleges that offers B.A. courses that you can refer :

Top 10 Distance Learning University for B.A

1. Sikkim Manipal University

2. Madurai Kamaraj University

3. University of Madras

4. Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education (ANUCDE)

5. Panjab University

6. IGNOU

7.Karnataka State Open University

8. Delhi University

9. Tamil Nadu Open University

10. University of Pune

GOOD LUCK ...!!
7th February 2013, 07:38 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Yes you can do BA after 10th through correspondence.Only you can do this course from the open universitites like Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open university, Indira Gandhi Open university
all the best.........
7th February 2013, 07:41 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Yes you can do BA after 10th through correspondence.Only you can do this course from the open universitites like Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open university, Indira Gandhi Open university
all the best.........
23rd March 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Com after 10th with distance education and where can i do it?
26th March 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i studied diploma in mechanical engineering 1 fail in English but all department papers are pass. can i do any degree in distance education in University of Madras?
1st April 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

i am 2 fail . Can i do distance degree course
2nd April 2013, 10:34 AM
22virdi
Junior Member+

dear friend
you not do B.A. after the 10.

any distance is not legible to do the BA after 10 .

you have need the +2 complete then you will do the B.A.

any university and board are want the +2 to do the B.A.

so you have need the complete +2 .

first you can do the +2 from the your nearest collage or school

then you will admit in the B.A.
27th July 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can i do any degree coerces after 10th i passed 10 in 1997 from west Bengal board, now i am working in construction line as an account officer please suggest me, haw to do & what to do?
17th August 2013, 04:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I passed 10 th on 2003. And in 12th I fail in Chemistry. My Subject was Bio Science . Due to frustration I can't continue my study. But now I want to do any kind of Distance Deploma course on Fisheries science. please let me know. I will wait for kind response.
17th August 2013, 01:32 PM
4wc ee
Member+

Hi Buddy,,,

You can't do B.A after 10th class. You'll need to accomplish your 12th class for joining the graduation courses. After finishing the 12th class or any other equivalent qualifications from recognized universities you can pursue B.A. You should join merely a school that will be licensed even though opting for communication B.A. There are many communication schools or universities such as for instance IGNOU, Manipal School, Annamalai School etc. which offer the B.A course.

Wish That can help you
14th September 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BA after complete 2 in correspondence?
5th October 2013, 12:15 PM
pearlspell

hi Sir / Madam

I am pass in sslc withu 70% and HSSC Fail in only maths in 61 marks i can do B.A in Correspondence Course. Please Replay me.

Thank you
R.Jeyanthi
4th November 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

my husband is a railway employee.he has finished his 10th he wants to do BA through distance education can you help him achieve his dream
10th December 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

i am pass in sslc but i failed in 12 maths with 62 mark and now i am doing diploma nursing assit course but now i want to do degree what can i do for that please reply me thanking you
22nd January 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am 27 years old I passed my 10th in 2002from Karnataka now i am setteld in mumbai i want to complete my graduvation in distence education what can i do i also do one year diploma in commercial practicr.
30th May 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I finishd my 10th.and working and directly did correspondence in annamalai university MA HISTORY..and working for 20 years.Now I wnt to study..without plus two nd degree is there any diploma I cn do through correspondence???
22nd April 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th in 1996, now i want to do any degree course,s can you please suggest me some courses ??
1st March 2016, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i discontinued my polytechnic course which i took up after completing my10th. Understand i require my 10 2 to take up any degree course. Any chance of me taking up degree without12th certificate on open university basis
23rd March 2016, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i discontinued my polytechnic course which i took up after completing my10th. Understand i require my 10 2 to take up any degree course. Any chance of me taking up degree without12th certificate on open university base..
5th February 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10th in 2016 now I want to do ba English in correspondence. Can you suggest me please
5th March 2018, 03:26 PM
Balasubrahmanian pv

I have passed SSLC[10th] in 1985 and failed (English) in pre degree Calicut university in 1987. Now I am 48 years old. Can I do my graduation?
i am native of malappuram and stay in Kochi
4th September 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me which college is good for doing correspondence for 2nd puc
4th March 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BA History before 10 years ,passed in main and subsidiary subjects but I failed in English and Hindi. Now I am 40 years old, can I complete the course now and can I make change in the second language to malayalam ?
15th July 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I completed BA in madras university and then finished 12th this is ok for pg course regular
16th September 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th can i do B.A in distance education and where can i do the course?
2nd February 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I finished 10th and 12th discontinued then i did 12th equivalent course in open university then i did B.A MA .mcom my degree is valid i get any job pls suggest me
11th March 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 10thstd in 1995. Now I want to do any degree course. Please advice. I have 14 yrs of working experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?